Thursday, January 31, 2008

latin day

I had a meeting in the afternoon so had the morning off. I did a bunch of stuff around my place then showered then next thing I knew I was online killing time. I came across this really hot latino guy, 25, 180lb muscles with a trimmed chest hair stating 8"uc. We started chatting and he said he was looking for some hot safe fun. I told him I prefer it bare when it comes to fucking. His reply... I'll top bare but not bottom. I told him thats fine with me if he wants to fuck me. He gave me his address and 15 min later I was at his apt. He met me at the door and let me in wearing gym shorts and a tshirt. It looked like he just moved in and only had a couch and a computer desk in the front room. As he closed the door he pulled off his shirt, so I got undressed also. He had a great body, with trimmed hair all the way down to his long uncut cock. He had me go down and suck him. His cock got rock hard with a slight curve to the side, it wasn't very thick but defiantly 8". I stood and he sat on the couch and suck me. He wasn't very good but I did get pretty hard. He then got up and go this bag full of stuff and pulled out a little blister back of lube and squirted a line of it onto his cock and had me got on all 4's on the couch facing the wall. He eased into me and started to fuck. Laying on top of me and rubbing my chest and tugging on my cock as he thrust. He knew how to fuck at least, and had some passion to it. We both got a little cramped from that position and he sat down, and I squatted over him lowering myself onto his cock. I enjoyed feeling his muscular chest as we moaned and fucked. Finally I couldn't take it my hard cock was slapping on his abs dripping precum and I told him I was close. So I jerked my cock and shot a load all over his pecs. I think he was waiting for me to cum cus a moment later he held onto my hips and moaned as he came. It was a little awkward afterwards, he got up and went into another room and I heard the shower start. Not sure what was up, I figured I better dress. A min or 2 later he came walking out still naked and the shower still running. I almost kicked myself for being dressed so I could shower with him. Instead I we hugged and said thanks and he shut the door behind me.

After my meeting I headed home and by 5 I found myself online again poking around. This tiny little latino was online. We have chatted online before, and he even saw me out at a bar once and came over and said hi. Even though he is really 31, he looks all of 18. 5'4" 120lb skinny smooth, with a nice uc cock but hard to tell how big it was based on the picture - a little cutie! We started chatting and he quickly said, wana fuck? He had head to class but could stop by on his way and fuck. I said sure!!! He lived pretty close and said he could be over in 5-10min. I gave him my address and he logged off. I quickly checked to make sure I was clean, and waited for him. He showed up and we quickly went into my bed room and got naked. He was a grower! I went down on him and his little uncut cock thickened out and pointed straight out with nice low hanging balls. This little fucker was close to my size in the dick department. He took his turn and knelt as I sat on the edge of the bed. Damn could he suck, one of the few I'm met who could take it all and work it so I stayed hard and was bringing me close. He lifted my legs and started to eat out my ass. This little fucker was amazing at every thing he did. Even though his profile stated safe, he stood and with no lube or spit, just my eaten out ass, he pressed his bare cock up into me. I thought I died and went to heaven. He threw an amazing fuck then had me turn over so I was on all 4's. He grabbed the lube and started to finger me with 2, then 3 then 4. I was thinking he wanted to loosen me up cus he liked a looser ass. He mounted me again an fucked for a bit then went back to my ass. This little fucker was trying to put his fist in me. And I was actually gona let him. With more lube and alternating attempting to fist me and fucking me I was beside myself. He never got his full fist in me, because we ran out of time and he had to head to class, but I couldn't take it anymore and shot a huge load all over his smooth chest. He asked to use my shower quick, and I got it going for him then got a towel for him. When he stepped out his semi hard uncut cock was so hot on his tiny body. His ass was a little flat but it was so small and smooth I wanted to put my face in it. I felt bad he didn't cum, but he said he will make up for it next time when we have more time. I probably lite up like a christmas tree when he said that. I want to fuck him more and even try to take his fist. He gave me a kiss and a hug as I closed the door behind him. Holy fuck what a hot little stud.

An hour later I was watching the news and ass eater text me asking if he could come over and eat my ass and give me a load. Sure but I didn't have any cum in me I told him. He said he'll eat his own and can be over in 20min. I was naked and on all 4's like usual for him. He quickly got naked and went down on my ass, eating it out, then stood and rammed his bare cock into me. He was worked up and banged me hard till he shot a load 5 mins later, then quickly went down and ate his load out of me. Next thing I knew I was on my back as he eased his cock into me again. This time we got into each other moaning, clawing at each other and even kissing. I flicked his nipples and he told me he was gona shoot again. Sure enough he gave me another load. He kept his cock in me still hard as we kissed and just enjoyed feeling each others bodies against each other. He was getting uncomfortable in the position so started to pull back but I stayed with him keeping his cock in me. I positioned it so he laid down and I was now on top of him, never taking his still hard cock out of me. I rode him and he rubbed my chest and watched. I somehow was able to cum again and shot a smallish load onto his chest. I then got up off his cock and crouched over his face as he tounged my ass a bit. Finally we both collapsed on the bed next to each other for quite a while not saying anything. He got up and started getting dressed and we chatted a bit. I pulled on some sweats and walked him to the door.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg your blog leaves me breathless most days. Often I check it for a little story. It usually leaves me wanting to be fucked. I'm envious of you and all the cum you've taken. Please keep up the journal I certainly appreciate it. Dirtman4u@hotmail.com