Friday, January 18, 2008

Creamy Desert

Was chatting to the latino mix guy who fucked me twice and ate loads out of me the other night. He was going to dinner and I told him if he wanted I could get a couple in me and he can eat them out of me for desert. He was all into that and said he would text me when done with dinner. So at 6:30 I started looking for loads. Not the best time to look for sex online but one came through. A short little 28yo muscle latino with 6.5uc wanted to fuck and asked if I took it bare. Bingo! He said he could be over in 10min on his way to the gym.

He came over in gym shorts and a hoodie, and we went right into the bedroom where he got naked, knelt down and started to suck my cock till he pushed me back onto the bed and lifted my legs and started to eat my ass. He had me move back a bit and lifted my legs up onto his shoulders and eased his 6.5" uc cock into my spit slicked hole. He licked my nipples and kissed me some as he thrust into me. He had a hot body and my hands roamed over his muscles and grabbed onto his meaty muscle latin ass as he arched his back as he deposited his load into me. He dismounted and got dressed to head to the gym and I walked him to the door.

I got back online and this 40yo out of shape blk guy wanted to fuck me. I told him I was just looking for a quick load fucked into me. He said he was game but needed 30min before he could be over. I said I'd be naked and in position. While waiting the blk fuck bud who has a BF and lives out a ways hit me up. He said he was gona be in my area and could stop by. I lied to him saying I'd text him cus I was gona grab a bite to eat, but would love to.

Out of shape blk guy came in to me naked and on all 4's. He went right down and started eating my ass out. I tried not to open up too much so I could keep the latino's load in me but he was tonging me deep. Finally he stood and mounted me. He had a 7.5" cock that curved to the side. He hammered a way and I felt him get really hard, then he took a break and rested inside me and I felt his cock soften, then he did it again. Finally I told him not to hold back and make it last cus I don't have that much time. He got the hint and jack rabbited my ass and started swearing really load as he came in me.. He got dressed and left, I wasn't into him at all, just wanted his cum.

I got a text from ass eater saying he could be over in 15mins. I text my Blk fuck bud and he said he was only 5 mins away. This will be fun, I'm not gona tell either one of them, and let them find out they will be tag teaming me. Blk fuck bud came in and got naked. I told him I have a surprise for him. He asked what, and I said just wait. We started to fuck and I was on my back and he stood at the edge of the bed fucking me when I hear the door open. I just smiled and he looked at me like he should stop. Ass eater came into the room and quickly got naked. I could tell my fuck bud was impressed with this guys build and cock. Then they proceeded to take turns fucking me each pushing their bare cock into me for a few mins then switching. After a few switched ass eater couldn't take it anymore and pumped his seed into me. As soon as he pulled out fuck bud moved right in moaning and saying how hot and wet my hole was. A min later he added his load to the mix in me. As soon as he pulled out ass eater who was still hard slid right into me and fucked me for a bit before pulling out and sinking to his knees and started eating my ass. Fuck bud climbed on top of me in 69, sucking my cock and watching as ass eater ate my hole out telling me to open up and feed him the cum. I pushed out all the fuck that was inside me and he ate it all. My fuck bud was going crazy watching this from his birds eye view. Finally when all the cum was eating out of me, ass eater stood and I sunk to my knees and sucked his still slimy cum coated cock and jacked my cock. Fuck bud quickly went down on me just as I filled his mouth with my load. Ass eater got dressed and said he had to run, and fuck bud and I chatted a bit. He said he normally isn't into latin guys but that guy was hot, and it was hot as hell fucking me just after he came in me, then to watch the cum ooze out of me as he ate it was too hot. He said he wanted to do that again. So I text ass eater if he was game to do it again, and he replied "HELL YEAH!!!" Fuck bud told me to text him next time we want to do it again and he'll do his best to get out of the house and join in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your Blog! I check it everyday. It has become my main source of sexual stimulation. I know that probably sounds pitiful, but I live in the middle of a forest with the nearest urban center over 150 miles away. Needless to say, I don't get many opportunities for sex, especially anything anonymous. You are living out many of my fantasies. You could say I'm living out a sex life vicariously through you. Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences and please keep posting!