Wednesday, January 23, 2008

booth lunch

I had an hour an a half to kill on my lunch before a meeting and found myself driving by a bookstore. Its been a while since I've fucked in a bookstore so I stopped. There were a couple guy milling around, an older guy in a dress shirt and an average looking blk guy with braided hair. I walked though and saw a door ajar. I peeked in and saw a tall thinnish mid 40's guy in a button down shirt and black pants groping himself. He saw me and pulled down his zipper and groped some more. I kept looking till he fished out a nice veiny looking 7.5 uc cock that was hard and sticking straight out of his fly. I ducked into his booth and locked the door. I pushed my pants down to my ankles and we played with each others cock. He undid his shirt showing a tone but lightly hairy chest with some gray hair on it. He worked my shirt up over my head so I was pretty much naked. After licking my nipples a bit he asked me what I get into. I just shrugged. He asked if I fucked. I said yeah I like to get fucked. He asked me to turn around so I did, showing him my ass. He knelt down and started to tounge my crack so I bent over giving him access. He stood and rubbed his cock up and down my ass, then with some spit he coated his cock and entered me bare.

It suddenly seemed like I was geting fucked by a totally different person. He became very vocal, Saying stuff like, yeah take my cock, your ass feels so good.... pretty loud too, loud enough for anyone walking down the hall to easily hear. Shortly there was a pull on the door, and then again tugging rattling the latch like someone wanted to come in. At first I thought it might be a worker breaking it up, but again the door rattled. The dude fucking me paused and unlatched the door to peer out while his cock was all the way in me. I couldn't see much since I was bent over facing the screen but slowly the door opened and it looked like the blk guy was standing there. The dude fucking me started telling him how hot my ass was and that I loved getting fucked as he thrust slowly in and out of me. He pulled out of me and had me turn and and told me to suck his cock. I did as he motioned to the blk dude to fuck me. I felt a finger go into me and hear him pull his zipper down. He spit on his cock and stepped forward a bit and pushed what felt like a nice thick cock into me but not as long as the older guy. Older guy held my head on my cock and started talking again, saying isn't that good ass? yeah, take that blk cock... I was a bit surprised the blk guy didn't try to come into the cramped booth and close the door instead he stood half out in the hall covered by the door that was open as my naked ass was sticking out. He fucked me for a couple mins till he softly moaned not making it too obvious that he was about to come in me, but I felt it as he shot. He pulled out and stepped back a bit and older guy had me turn again and quickly slide up into me. I don't think he knew the blk guy came in me cus shortly after he started fucking me he told me he was close and asked me if he could cum in me. I said if you want. He groaned loud and bucked erratically and shot his load into me also. He calmed down and slowly pulled out as I stood, and found that the door was still open and the blk guy and some other pudgy older guy with glasses were standing at the door watching. I quickly pulled up my pants and threw my shirt on and walked out of the booth, and the older guy closed the door behind me saying thanks.

I wandered around and checked things out but there were only locked doors with the blk guy and pudgy guy trolling around. I started to head towards the door and the blk guy whispered to me as I walked by, that was hot. I headed out grabbed some fast food, and went back to work.

No comments: