Tuesday, January 29, 2008

at least I had fun

I was chatting with ass eater and told him I had yesterday off. He had to work till 3, but we set up a deal, I was to take as many loads as I could, and at 3 he'll eat them out and fuck me also. So I took care of every thing I needed to do in the morning and by noon I was showered and ready to take any an all that wanted to cum in me.

First one was the muscle tattoo guy. Its been a month or so since he has used my GH because he has a BF now, but he and wanted to stop by on his lunch break to drop a load. I set it up and he came over. While sucking his nice thick cock, I could tell he let himself go a bit now that he has a BF and was working on a little gut. But his cock and balls were the same. I worked him good and hard and almost thought he was gona cum while sucking him, so I quickly turned and his big cock head popped up into me. He fucked away for a couple mins till he moaned and filled me with the first load of the day.

Back online the chubby blk guy who has fucked me a few times now in the past week or so asked if I wanted a load. I sure did! 10 mins later I was naked and on all 4's and he came in dropped his pants like usual, and mounted me. He's throwing a better and better fuck each time. He knows how to work his 7.5 so it feels alot longer, getting pretty deep inside me. Then he switched to his short jabs with his gut resting on my ass, which I now know is an indication he is close to cuming. Then he leaned into me pretty hard and exhaled as his cock spewed cum up into me. He slowly pulled out, and quietly got dressed and left.

Next I found myself chatting with this 27yo dark haired jock. Pretty attractive but only said he had 8" but no pic of it. I told him I didn't have much time but if he wanted I could do a quick fuck and go type. He said that would work. So 15 mins later I was naked and on all 4's again. He came in and just undid his jeans pushed his cock into me with no spit or anything. It surprised me a bit. He noticed and asked if I wanted lube. I just said nah, I'm good, since he didn't I had cum already in me. His cock felt more like 6" but it was another bare cock in me. 5 mins later he was leaning on my back and bit into my shoulder as he added his seed to the mix. He quickly got dressed and left, and I never really looked back at him.

There was a little lul in action and I got a message from the 27yo saying thanks and how hot my ass is. He then said he wants to do it again sometime but wants to get naked so he can feel my body against his. I said sure, sounds good. Then the queeny guy that fucked me through my GH came online and hit me up right away. Asking if my GH was up and if I was looking. He maybe a queeny nasty thing but has a nice cock and wanted to cum in me so we set it up. He came over and I sucked him hard, then turned around and guided his cock up into me. I felt some cum ooze out of me as he thrust in and out of me so I tried as hard as I could to clamp down to keep it all in me. That extra pressure sent him over the edge and he exclaimed over the GH, here it cums! and pumped yet more sperm up into me. I reached back and slowly slid off his cock while milking it with my hand to get all of it up into me, then turned and sucked his cum coated shaft clean till he stepped back, pulled up his jeans and left.

It was now a little after 2 so I text ass eater that I had 4 going for 5. He replied that he will be over just after 3 and keep them in me for him. I got back online on the quest for one more quick load. Not much was happening. I started talking to this 24yo cutie who wanted to fuck, but I wasn't getting the right vibe from him. It became more like sex talk, and I had a feeling he was jacking off as we were chatting back and forth. Then out of the blue he was gone. Oh well.

I then got a text from ass eater. He had to work till 4:30 now and was pissed. I told him to try and text me when he gets out but no promises cus I was getting pretty full and my hole was starting to get sore. I tried to look for one last cock to cum in me but there was nothing. Finally I gave up, laid down a mirror on the bathroom floor and crouched over it and pushed a dildo up into me and watched as all the fuck oozed out of me and around the dildo, scooping some up to coat my own shaft as I jacked off, then pulled the dildo out and shot a massive load all over it then quickly pushed it back up inside of me while I licked up the puddles of cum that were on the mirror.

No comments: