Tuesday, January 01, 2008

comentary

If your a reader of my sexual escipaids blog, a couple things you should know. Yes all of these are real encounters, and no, I don't post every time I have sex. I usually only post when 1) I have time, 2) it was really good, unusual, something crazy, 3) I was particularly whorish. For the most part I have some type of sex pretty much every day with someone. Sometimes its just a quick bj or fuck though my GH from a regular, sometimes its a lot more.

I developed my obsession with cum when I was 16 and was able to get into a local bookstore with out being ID'd. This bookstore had peeps that had gloryholes in almost every booth. Its also here that I realized a cock is a cock and cum is cum, regardless of who it comes from. It was surprising that some of the hottest cocks and tastiest loads came from the ugliest nastiest guys I'd see exiting the booth next to mine after I serviced them. Needless to say I also started letting guys fuck me there also, and since most guys don't carry condoms with them, it was generally bareback, either together in a booth or backed up to the GH. All ages, body types, races... If it was a decent enough cock I was usually game. Even though I've had a couple long term relationships, I still would have the desire to have the cock and cum of a total stranger inside me. Someone Ive never seen, will ever see again, guys I have no idea what they look like or anything about them, yet let them use my body for their pleasure and bless me by leaving their sperm inside my body. Thats mainly what turns me on and gets me off, having another mans sperm in side me.

I often wondered what it would be like if I was female. Would I be able to get as much cock and cum in me? Theres not really a place for a female such as a bookstore or a bathhouse if they are into multipal anonymous partners. Is online sex just as easy also? At times I thought it would be hot to be female. Not only do you have a pussy for cock but also your ass, bonus! And there are a ton more guys wanting to fuck a female then a male. Just that alone increases the amount of cock and cum I could get. Oh well, regardless, there is nothing hotter then having a naked male body pressed up against me, and having his sexual organ up inside me, and having him enjoy it to the point where he transfers his reproductive body fluid directly into my body. Its the ultimate. This creamy white liquid that his body produces and stores just to release it during orgasmic pleasure. Its the most amazing organic liquid in the world. It contains these small swimming cells that contain his DNA Who wouldn't want some of that injected into there body and become one with it?

Have a good 2008, and do what you enjoy! I do!

No comments: