Monday, January 21, 2008

tired and used

I spend all day working from 8 to 8, so I was already tired but I told a couple friends I'd met them out later, so I forced myself to go to the gym so I was pumped up and looked good even though I felt like I just wanted to crawl into bed. I went out and it was ok, the music sucked and by 1am I was over it and ready to go home. I ran into the big shaved head blk guy who fucked me so hard I was sore for 2 days. He pretty much told me he will be fucking me again that night while he pushed his hand down the back of my jeans and worked a couple fingers up into my ass. I wasn't so sure since I was so tired. He went to get another drink and I said good bye to my friends and headed out the door.

Once home I got a call from the blk guy. He asked why I left and I said I was tired and needed to crash. He kept at it saying he wanted to get up in my fine white ass again. I finally gave in and 10 min later he was at my door. We went right into the bedroom where we got naked and I was reminded on how monstrous and ungodly thick his cock was. He put me on all 4's and ate my ass out for a while then spit on his cock and tried to work it up into me. After a couple attempts and some more spit, I was trying to be as relaxed as possible as he somehow got his beer can thick cock into me. Then he slowly pushed it farther into me. It kept going farther and further into me, I didn't think I'd ever reach his balls! I was face down wincing in a little pain and some discomfort of being so full of cock that by the time I go his whole cock into me I was slightly dazed. My hole was defiantly stretched around one massive blk dock. He fucked me for a bit this way then pulled out and had me lay on my back and legs up. He put my leg on his shoulders and I was amazed that he could get so rock hard and that I some how had that all the way inside my body. With more spit he sank into me again hitting new areas inside me while I thumbed his nipples. He didn't fuck in the position long, before he had me flip over and lay flat. He laid on top of me and and rubbed around till his cock found my hole and he popped it into me. He started slamming pretty hard and I was just a lifeless hole for him to use as my body bounced off the mattress meeting his thrusts. Finally he grabbed onto my shoulders and forced himself beyond deep causing me to gasp, and he moaned letting his sperm flow from his body into mine. He rested on top of me for a bit till it was hard for me to breath then he pulled his deflating meat from my body and stood up. I stood up and could feel my hole was gapping and stretched open, but no cum dripped out, probably cus he planted it so far inside me. I looked at his semi hard cock hanging between his legs still in awe that for one a man could have such a piece hanging between his legs and two that it was just up inside me.

Just like last time I walked with wobbled legs to the door and saw him out and locked the door. I climbed into bed and didn't even jack off, just turned off the light and fell asleep with is load deep inside me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn next time get a pic of that horse meat love to see what your taking and can dream about taking it too,
thanks for the hot stories,