Tuesday, January 15, 2008

monday morning races

I really wasn't planing on getting fucked but as I sat down and had my coffee I went through my messages and was hit up by some blk guy wanting a quick fuck. His stats meant he was kinda over weight, 30, 5'8, 190lb and 7.5"c. Being that I'm a sucker for blk cock and cum I gave in and said give me 15 to shower and I'll hit him back when ready. After I showered I went back to my computer and had a message from some other 30yo. 5'11" 165lb white guy showing only his 8" cock and looking for a quick fuck also. I told the blk guy I was ready and he said he would be over in 5-10mins. So I checked with the white guy and he said he could be over in 30 min. It worked but was cutting close on me making it to work on time but I said ok.

I was naked and ready. I waited, and blk guy was late. I started getting worried that if he did show up he might be in mid fuck when white guy showed up. Blk guy came in and pushed his jeans down and slapped his cock against my ass as I was crouched on all 4's at the edge of the bed. He pushed his semi hard cock up into me and started to thrust as his over hanging gut rested on my upper ass. His cock got hard inside me and actually felt like it was a pretty decent sized cock. I was starting to get into it and was enjoying letting this chubby blk guy that I still have yet to see fuck me bare. I would have liked it to last longer actually but he shot his load with in 5 mins up into me. Probably a good thing since the white guy was due here shortly. Blk guy pulled up his jeans and quietly left as I stayed in that position, never looking back. After I heard him leave, I glanced at the clock and white guy was due in 6 mins.

8 mins later white guy came in to me still in position. He didn't know I had just been fucked, and thankfully he slicked up with lubed instead of finding me already wet making it harder for him to realized he'd be sinking his cock up into some blk guys fresh load inside me. I don't think he was 8" but he had some good thickness as he pushed his bare cock up into me also. From what it felt like he had a nice body too, as it laid on top of me and bounced off my ass. With the lube he used and the fresh load, I was pretty slicked up, more then I like so I was loosing sensation, but he liked it, cus 5 mins later he moaned and released his sperm into me also. He pulled back and started playing with my cock that was now hard and hanging down along the edge of the mattress. He then slapped my cheeks and said he'd love to play more but he had to go. I heard him go into the bathroom and the water run, then the door close as he left, never seeing him either.

I got up and got ready for work and went to my computer to shut it down. There was a message from a guy who fucked me a good 6mo ago. This 37yo asian mix guy who lives only 3 blocks from me. He was looking to fuck. I told him I just got fucked and if he didn't mind sloppy seconds and fucking me with some other dudes cum in me I could stop by quick on my way to work like last time. He has a decent body but only maybe a 6" kind thin uc cock. But I've been craving uncut for the past few days. He said sure, door will be open and he'll be just inside hard and ready like last time. I closed down my computer and got my work stuff ready and noticed I only had 15 mins to get to work. Looks like I might be a little late.

I zipped over to his place, stepped inside to him standing there naked and stroking. I took off all my cloths and bent over the back of the couch. He pushed his bare cock into me and thrust fast and hard. My cock got rock hard. Even though there was little sensation, I was thinking as he fucked how hot it was that with in 30min I'll have the seed from a blk, white and asian guy inside me. Only a couple mins later, and he added his load to the mix inside me. This time I turned to suck his cock clean and he saw my hard cock and stepped back a bit in awe. I knelt down and savored his deflating uc cock and tasting all there cum that coated his shaft. I quickly stood, got dressed and walked out the door not saying a word.

Amazingly I made every light green and was parking my car with 1 min to spare. I spent all day enjoying the slightly full feeling off carrying around 3 loads inside me till late afternoon I couldn't take it anymore. I went into one of the small pvt bathrooms, took of my pants, and pushed the gooey fuck out of my hole into the palm of my hand, and coated it my shaft with it as I jacked off, and pumped out a huge load myself

No comments: