Saturday, January 05, 2008

Filling Station

A while a go I hooked up with a dude who ended up not having the place after I drove over and we went to a gas station and fucked in the bathroom. Well.... He hit me up online and wanted to fuck me again. But this time he wanted to meet me at the gas station. It was hot last time so I said sure. I got there and text him that I arrived like he told me too so he could unlock the bathroom door, that was on the outside of the building. When I opened the door he as sitting on the can naked and stroking in the one room bathroom that had a sink also. I locked the door and got naked also and he asked me to suck him. I got down between his legs and worked over his already hard cock. It was kind of a turn on to be knelt down and sucking him while he sat there naked on the public restroom can. He then had me get up as he slouched forward and had me straddle him, and ease down onto his cock while facing him. My semi hard cock flopped around leaving trails of precum on his chest as I bounced up and down on his bare cock. I leaned back, supporting myself on his legs as he tweaked my nipples and told me how nice my ass felt and that he wasn't gona last long. He held my hips and hammered quick and told me here it comes, and fired his cum up into me. I slowly stood up and his cock came out of my body, and most the cum he shot into me also, oozing and dripping onto his cock and balls. He still sat there and told me to clean his cock. So I got back down and slurped up his creamy load was supposed to be in my as still. I got up and started to get dressed and he went to the sink still naked to clean up some. He said thanks and I went out the door and I heard him lock the door behind me.

No comments: