Friday, January 11, 2008

a few quickies

I just got home from work in the early afternoon when I got a text from the blk muscle military guy asking if I was available. Never one to pass up a fuck from him I told him to give me 15 mins and I'll be ready. 15mins later I was naked on the bed with the door open and he came and and got naked. Its been a month or so since we last fucked and man did he make up for it. Even though the fuck only lasted 10 mins or so, it was amazing. We rarely hook up during the day and it was so hot seeing his ripped and cut smooth black body, and feeling him pressed against me and thrusting his rock hard cock in and out of me. He shot a huge hot load up into me, but quickly dismounted and grabbed the towel, whipped up and got dressed giving me a shot of his small little smooth ass that one of these days I want to be into also. He had to run to his next appointment so I walked him to the door and said thanks.

Now that I had one load in me, I was horny for more. No more then 2 mins after I get online, my GH regular hit me up. 5 mins later I was at the GH ready and he stepped up and I sucked him hard, then turned and guided his chubby cock into me. He thrust like a mad man banging against the GH and groaned as he added his nut juice to me also. I turned and licked his shaft clean of cum and he left.

I got back online and had a message waiting from the thin dicked 29yo occasional GH user. Oh hell, why not. 10mins later he stepped up still completely shaved like last time with his small balls and thin 7" cock. I got him good and hard then eased his bare shaft up into my already used hole. He fucked for a few mins then slow thrust till he just kept it in me as deep as he could. I guess he came with out making a noise. I pulled off and his semi hard cock still through the GH had a big glob of creamy cum on his cock head that I quickly went down on. He pulled back, zipped up and left with out a word.

Back online I started talking to a 40yo latino who said he wanted an annon fuck, where I'd be blindfolded and door open. He had no pic, but stats sounded good, and promised he had an 8" thick uc cock. I was game so we set up a time. I was on the bed ready with blindfold in hand ready to put it on when I head the door close. I waited.... waited.... waited. 25 mins after the time we set, I said fuck it. I got up and locked the door. His loss, and prob mine, I hate flakes!

I was gona get back online but decided I 'd hit the gym before the after work rush hit. I grabbed my gym bad and headed out quick so if no show did show, I wasn't even home. And off I went to the gym with 3 loads of cum still in me and had a good work out.

No comments: