Thursday, January 24, 2008

fill n feed

I busted out of work early and was home by 3, after a quick shower I thought I'd hop online and check things out. The fat uc 8" 40yo latino was online! I haven't seen him since he fucked me. He even messaged me first wondering if I was looking and that he had 6 days worth to release. I was more then willing to take it and we set it up for him to come by.

He was 10 mins late but it was ok, he was late last time so I wasn't worried. He came in to me naked and on all 4's, played with my ass come then pushed his jeans down and slapped my ass with that meaty uc cock. He put some lube on my hole then pushed his semi hard cock into me. It was still spongy so I could take it pretty easily considering the girth of his cock. He fucked me for a while then pulled out and fingered my ass some while jacking his cock trying to get it hard. I turned and knelt down and started to suck him trying to get him hard. I savored the brown forskin that easily covered his thick cock head, while holding his heavy meat up since it was still only spongy hard. I gave up after a while and laid back on the bed. He lifted my legs up and pushed his still spongy cock up into me. From this position I finally got to get a good look at him. Not as attractive as I first thought from last fucks quick glance. Had an older weathered look to him, and I don't know if he is color blind or what cus he was wearing some hideous! Long sleeve tshirt with a freaky pattern on it with a sweater vest on over it. I'm sure that didn't help him look that attractive, but he did have a pretty decent body, and that cock.... DAMN! He fucked me and I started to feel my hole stretch around his cock as it got hard, as it glided in and out of me through his foreskin. Then I felt the warm sensation of him cuming in me but he gave no indication or change of speed, just kept fucking, a min or 2 later I felt it again. He must have been oozing a TON of precum or something. A few more mins of this and he started to pant then I flet the hot lava of his cock flood into me. Jeeeesus! That was one hell of a load alright. He slowed then carefully pulled his deflating cock from me as I clamped down working all the cum out of him and into me. I quickly got down and sucked his cock, working the skin back I discovered with my tounge, he had a HUGE piss slit that I eagerly stuck my tounge into and worked any cum out of him with my fist. He wasn't very sensitive like most uc guy and seemed to enjoy me working over his chubby semi hard cock. I finally let him go and he pulled up his underwear and jeans, and headed out the door.

Back online the anon chubby blk guy who fucked me a few days ago hit me up asking if I was looking for a load. I informed him I got one in me and if he didn't mind sloppy seconds, sure. He replied I don't care, can be there in 5 mins. I said I'll be in position ready. 10 min later he came in and pushed his pants down, fingered my hole to find it slicked with cum and ready, then sank is bare cock into me. Again he rested his gut on my ass and short jabbed me, but it seemed like is cock was longer this time. He said 7.5 and last time it felt like that but he was getting into me pretty deep this time. He slapped my ass a couple times then pulled almost all the way out and groaned, probably cus he saw his blk shaft coated in creamy white cum. He started slamming me hard and fast then forced himself as deep as he could, holding on to my shoulders as he spewed his seed up into me also. He eased out and I laid down face first and he parted my cheeks and looked at my hole, he flicked a finger along my crack and then smeared a glob of cum on my lower back. He patted my ass, pulled up his pants and left. I still have no idea what he looks like.

I went back to my computer and saw my GH bud hit me up saying he only had time for a quickie and if I was available. I responded, sorry I was getting fucked, but I could take care of ya. He must have been still online cus he quickly replied, great, be there in 10 min. He is usually here in 5 mins so I quickly set up my GH and waited. Just for fun I text the latino mix kid / ass eater to see if he was around cus I just took 3 loads in 30 min if he wanted them. A min later he text back that he could be over in 25 min if thats ok. I said sure. 5 min later GH bud came in and pushed his soft cock though the GH. It took him a bit to get hard, but soon I was slobbering over his shaft, then I turned and backed up onto it. Like last time he banged up against the GH partion and fucked me fast and hard as I tried to keep my hole clamped down on him to keep the cum inside me. Only a few mins later he groaned and fired his cream into me also. I slowly pulled off him, careful to keep all the cum in me, then turned and sucked his cock clean, tasting a nice mix of cum that coated his shaft. He pulled back and quietly left.

I took down my GH, quick check my messages online then got in position with my door open. Right on time ass eater came in and got completely naked. He dove right into my crack, lapping then probing with his tounge. I opened up a bit and pushed some of the fuck out of me and he went wild eating it out. He backed up a bit and told me to push some more out, so I did. He went crazy and quickly lapped it up as the cum oozed down towards my balls. He then stood and pushed his own bare cock into me sinking it in all the way, telling me how hot and wet my hole was. I started getting into it and telling him, u like eating and fucking my used hole? yeah mix that cum up inside me... He pulled out and went down on my hole again as I pushed more spunk out as he exclaimed, oh fuck thats a lot of cum as he licked it up, then put his lips on my hole and sucked more of it out of me. He got up and quickly entered me and hammered for lest then a min as he was stying, yeah, u like getting fucked bareback don't ya, you want my seed inside you too... Then he swore and emptied his balls into me. He pulled out and quickly went back to my ass and told me to feed him his own cum. I pushed out and globs of cum went right into his mouth, then as I was still opened up he fingered my ass scooping any left over cum right into his mouth as it rested just above my balls. He finally stood and I knelt down and sucked his still pretty hard cock, enjoying that it was still slicked up with fuck goo, tasting the assorted seed that was inside me as he moaned telling me to clean the fuck off his cock. I jacked my cock then quickly stood and shot my load all over his shaft. I could tell he was temped to fuck me, but instead he leaned into me and have me a hug and kissed my neck telling me how hot that was. then pulled on his underwear with my cum still all over his cock. I told him I wasn't sure if he was free but thought I would text. He laughed and said after I read that, I made time and snuck out of work. I walked him to the door, and we said good by. 5 mins later I get a text from him... your so hot, thanks for sharing the cum with me. I smiled to myself, what a good little piggy boy, and text him back.... anytime!

No comments: