Saturday, January 12, 2008

fresh protein

I hit the gym last night around 8:00, it was pretty dead since it was a Fri night and put in a good hour long work out. I was looking forward to sitting in the steam room and relaxing only to find it was out of order. So I sat in the sauna for a while. In came an doppy out of shape balding guy probably in his late 30's with a wedding ring on. He sat in the opposite corner as me and put his legs up and back against the wall so his towel showed his cock and balls, while he leaned back with his eyes closed. I glanced over now and then and found his cock getting rock hard and pointing up between his legs. It was nothing exciting, maybe 6.5" average thickness but it got me horny. He repositioned himself and could occasionally tug at his bulge under the towel. Then he stood and looked at the thermometer with a tent in his towel. He glanced at me and tugged again as I watched then parted the towel and stroked it a bit. That was enough for me so I went over to him with out saying a word and knelt down and engulfed his cock and worked him over sucking him. He put his hand on the back on my head and moaned and told me I was better then his wife. Not even a minute into it he started to tremble and asked if I wanted it. I grunted not taking my mouth off his cock just as a really thick load oozed out of his cock filling my mouth. It was a pretty damn big load, very very thick and creamy too, and damn tasty I might add! I worked his shaft getting all the sperm out of him savoring the taste till he backed away, and padded out of the sauna saying thanks.

Just as he walked out of the sauna someone walked by heading to the steam room only to come into the sauna after finding it wasn't working. He was kind of nelly with highlighted hair, and a thinnish but not tone build probably in his late 30's. I think he caught a glimpse of me sucking cus he wasted no time pulling his cock out of his swimsuit and jerking it. I was maybe 6" and thin but, hey it was another cock. I waited a bit then went over to where he was sitting and knelt down and swallowed his cock to the base, then bobbed up and down while lightly tugging his loose balls. I went down on him working his cock for maybe 2 mins before he started breathing heavy, his balls jumped a bit and he fired his load into my mouth. The first spurt shot to the back of my mouth but the rest just dribbled out and I swallowed it all. I was an ok tasting load, but not as good as the first guy. I then stood and walked out of the sauna, never saying a word to each other. I showered to cool down as he left the sauna leaving me alone in the locker room again.

I went back to the sauna after cooling down and in came 40 ish construction worker looking guy, hairy chest and a small cock bouncing on top of a big tight ball sack. He rinsed under the shower for a second then walked into the sauna naked and sat by the door. He tugged occasionally at his cock so I started to stroke mine under my towel. After a few mins of this he showed he was hard. Unfortionaly it was maybe 5" but he wasn't bad looking and it was another cock. I walked over to him and took off my towel. His eyes kind of bugged out seeing my cock and I could tell he wanted to touch it but couldn't make him self. I kind of felt bad that in comparison he was so small. I started to kneel down and he put a hand up and said he's ok. He stroked faster and faster till he lifted up off the bench and a thick white load seeped out of his cock and around his clinched fist. He flung his load off to the side where it splattered against the wall, got up and left. I of course went right over to the wall and scooped up as much of it as I could with my fingers and licked them clean, tasting his waisted load.

I stepped out and cooled down again, back to being the only one in the locker room. I showered and just as I was drying and guy came in from his work out so I went back to the sauna. A couple mins later a mid to late 40yo guy in decent shape with a bunch of tattoo's came in, and I could tell he was packing some meat in his boxer briefs he had on. I was thinking I was gona end this with a good cock! But unfortionaly another guy came in, and stopped us from our tug but no show game. This pretty ugly guy came in and actually laid down on the bench on his side, propped up his elbow looked from me to him and back again. I was done. This glamor pose ugly guy did it for me and I left. I went into the shower and as I was just finishing tattoo guy came out and gave me a smile as he walked buy to use the urinals. I dried off and got dressed.

I wasn't expecting to get a couple loads, and even though they were nothing great to look at, I was more then happy to take care of them and swallow their juice. I was back home by 10:30. I debated on getting online but instead I watched tv in bed and rubbed one out myself then crashed.

No comments: