Saturday, February 02, 2008

Visitor

I was online checking messages as I was getting ready to head to the gym and this kid hits me up. No picture and little info, other then he was visiting from out of town. His stats said 24, 6'3" 175. He claimed to have 10.5" He wanted to fuck NOW but the catch was he couldn't host and would need a ride. I was a bit leary of it and asked for a pic. All he sent me was a cock shot that looked quite large and black but it also could have been anyone's close up of a cock. He told me where he was and it was pretty close by so I was thinking I might do this. Then he asked if I could drop him off at his sisters place after we fuck instead of taking him back. I'm not a taxi service, but I found I'd be dropping him off kind of on the way to the gym so I debated it. Even though it wasn't discussed, the likely hood would be that he would fuck me bare since he was blk. My theory is 99.99% of blk guys fuck bare, like it is their right to cum inside you. The other plus was that he claimed to have 10.5". Even though I've found that Blk guys are not necessarily monster hung in general, but since he claimed such a large size I'm sure he was packing something big even if not 10.5. Hell I'm bigger then most who state they are bigger then me, and then are put in their place when they see mine.

With nothing but a little time to loose I figured why not. I drove over and as I pulled up he stepped out and came down to my car and got in. We made very difficult small talk as we drove back to my place about bars and stuff but he didn't have much to comment and made me wonder his age, in the dark it was hard to tell. We came in and we headed right to my bed room where he started to take off his cloths. I shucked mine also, and was naked before he was. I got to look at him better. I would guess he was 21 maybe if that. 6'3" and more like 200lb with a little spare tire on him but not bad - like baby fat, and a decent looking 6" soft cock hanging on sparcly hairy low hanging balls. He sat back on my bed kind of awkwardly like he was not sure what to do. So I went down and started to suck his cock. It slowly ballooned out to a really nice thick girth, then started to grow in length. He got rock hard and he was bigger then me. I would put him at the 9.5" area of quite thick dark black meat that was standing up straight. I stood and asked him what he wanted to do. He said do you want to sit on it first. Maybe he was thinking I would need to take it slow and at my own speed at first. But since he said that I lubed up his cock lightly then climbed on top of him. Using his shoulders for balance, I crouched over him and lined up his cock against my hole. Then slowly slid all the way down taking his bare cock into me all the way to the balls, not even flinching. Maybe he's only fucked guys who can't quite take his cock, but I set my mind to showing him I can take him and on top of that get him off better then he has ever had. I bounced up and down on his cock grinding it into me deep, and lifted up my cock and balls so he could watch it slide in and out of me, which I could tell turned him on. I got tired of being on top, even though its my fav position for me to get off on. I stood up as his cock plopped out of me, and I got on all 4's. He came up behind me and speared his cock right up into me. He fucked briefly that way then laid on top of me with his head nesseled in my neck as both his hands played with my cock and balls, letting me support his weight. He thrust into me that way and it felt pretty hot having him pressed against me, all the way in me and his balls lightly slapping against mine. He said into my ear, were do you want me to nut? I said where ever you want, fulling knowing it would be inside me. Sure enough he started to kiss my neck then groan as I felt the first shot of his cum spew into me. He kept thrusting and his cock stayed pretty hard in me, then slowly pulled out. He sat on the bed and I turned and went to suck his cock. He laid back and moaned till I got tired and he stood. Seeing him stand there with his semi hard cock made me want more so I moved froward laying on my stomach and pulled him close till I swallowed his semi hard cock all the way, and lightly tugged on his hanging sack. After a bit he pulled back then started to get dressed. I got up and pulled my cloths on also. We didn't say much as we went my car. I drove him pretty much in quiet as he told me to turn this way then that. I dropped him off and said thanks, and all he said was your welcome and got out.

I headed to the gym from there and had a great work out. Afterwards I sat in the sauna hoping for some more cock, but no one came in. So I fingered my ass feeling his cum still in me and started to jerk off. I was getting close but this very very large fat latino came in with a book and parked himself. He wasn't doing it for me so I showered and headed home and jacked off in bed watching TV, not in the mood to get online.

No comments: