Wednesday, January 16, 2008

BAM!

I was working late last night and around 7:30 I got a text from the Blk military guy asking if 8:20 worked and he didn't have much time. Crap! I had to hustle and get things done if I was to be home by 8 to quick shower and be in position. I hit him back and said I'll text when I get him to confirm. I'm not sure how I did it but I was home by 8:05 and text him I would be ready. I showered and quick made my bed and was ass up at 8:20. 8:22 he came in and took off his sweat pants and with his cock hard already rammed it right up into me. Bam Bam Bam he went to town on my ass fucking me harder then he ever has before. 5mins later he moaned and I felt shot after shot of his cum spurt up into me. DAMN, I don't think he has cum since we last fucked! It was a huge load that never stopped spurting out of him giving me that warm sensation as his cum was injected into me. He rested briefly with his cock all the way in me before slowly pulling out. He pulled up his sweats and said he had to run but thanks he needed that, and headed out the door. I was amazed at how full I felt so I fingered my hole and found this massive super thick paste like cum inside me. I licked my fingers and it tasted so good I debated on pushing it out of me and eating it all, but then decided I needed it up farther inside me so I can absorb it and it can become part of me. I pulled out a large dildo and pushed the whole thing up into me working his seed deep inside me. I then pulled the dildo out and sucked it clean while I jacked off and shot a load all over my chest.

No comments: