Monday, January 14, 2008

2 doubles

The other night I wasn't in the mood to go out. I just got home from the gym and got online to mess around. Right away I was hit up by this 38yo 6pack stud saying he had 8" and was looking for a quick fuck and run. I said I could be naked and ready for him. 15 mins later he walked into my bed room took off his pants and rubbed his hardening cock up and down my crack. He spit on my hole and had me move so I was laying flat and laid on top of me rubbing his cock in my crack more till he pushed his cock up into me and thrust maybe 5 or 6 times. He rested a bit then rubbed his cock up and down my crack again, then got up and slapped my ass and said thanks. That was it? Did he even cum? I waited for him to leave before I got up and pushed a finger in me, sure enough there was some cum in me. That was an odd supper quick fuck!

I got back online and was talking to this 32yo blond jock who was in town visiting and staying at a hotel. Hot smooth body with 7" cock. He wanted to fuck on his way to go out dancing. He requested I wear a jockstrap and be naked and ready for him. It took a bit for him to figure out where I was and how to get to me, but soon was on his way. I started talking to this 27yo kind of muscular smooth dark latin guy that I've talked to every now and then but haven't fucked. We just chatted till I had to get in position. The blond came in to me on all 4's and immediately went down and started eating out my hole, telling me how good it tasted. He stood and rammed his 7" bare cock right up into me. He has one of those hard cocks that point upward, and it caught me off guard a bit. He started getting verbal telling me how hot my ass was and that he was gona breed me. He threw a pretty decent fuck, then warned me that he's gona blow. I just moaned as he spurted his seed into me. He slowly pulled out and I laid back down face first. He kind of got up and I figured he was leaving. He rubbed my cheeks again saying how hot my ass it then started to lick and kiss them. I moaned and spread my legs a bit and he went right in and started eating my hole out again, lapping up his own fuck. He didn't dig deep into my ass just licked at my just fucked hole. Next thing I knew he was on top of me again pushing his hard cock back up into me. He fucked for a bit and said shit your gona make me cum again then laid on top of me and shot a second load into me. He pulled out and licked my hole lightly again then said he should get his BF to come and they could both fuck me next time. He got dressed and left as I laid on the bed enjoying having a nice sloppy used hole.

I got back online to check messages and was gona log off for the night. I sent a message to the latino saying sorry for the delay in reply, I just got fucked and was gona log off unless he wanted to eat it out of me, half jokingly. He quickly replied, that actually he would love to eat it out of me. That surprised me a bit cus he seemed so clean cut. I said he could if he wanted to. He said he needed to shower cus he just got in from a 4 mile run. I replied no need a little sweat and musk dosn't hurt anything at all. So he said he could be over in 20 min.

I was naked and on all 4's when he came in. He dove right down onto my hole and ate it out like a mad man. I opened up my hole to he could get in deep and he moaned telling me how hot it tasted. He worked over my used cum filled hole for a good 15 min before he stood and pressed his bare cock at my gapping hole. His cock easily slide up into me and I clamped down and milked it. It felt like a pretty decent cock, a bit on the thin side but good length. He banged me for a bit then went back down to eating out my hole working more of the previous fuck's cum out of me. I got tired of being on all 4's so I flipped over at the edge of the bed with my legs up as he knelt there eating my hole. He was pretty hot actually, and when he stood to push his cock into me again it was about 8" and yeah, a touch thin but not bad, and had very very small balls. He banged my hole as I tweaked his nipples till he shuttered and spewed his cum into me also.

He quickly went back down to my hole and started eating his own fuck out of me. I opened up and could feel cum ooze out of me as he lapped it up and tonged my hole deep working out more globs of it. I was rock hard by then and ready to cum, so I stood and shot my load all over his still hard shaft. He had me turn and get on all 4's, and he got behind me and speared me with his cock again, thrusting my own cum up into me. I didn't think I would be able to get him off again, but after about 10 mins of thrusting out of the blue he swore and gave me more of his seed. He went back and ate my ass out some more but not very long or deep but I did feed him some more globs of our cum. He then got dressed still rock hard, trying to stuff his cock into his jeans and said we should hook up again. I told him defiantly, maybe I'll get a few loads in me for you to eat out. He smiled and said fuck yeah. I walked him to the door and he gave me a hug. I closed up and went to bed and fingered my ass finding a bit of cum still in me and jacked off and crashed.

No comments: