Monday, December 31, 2007

easy hole

I just finished watching the final regular season football game and instead of going to the gym I got online. Next thing I knew I was pretty much letting anyone who hit me up and wanted to fuck their load into me do so. The following is a run down of how it played out, some with details.

First up was this 32yo stocky blk guy with 7". He lives near me and has been pestering me to use my GH or to fuck me for a while. Today was the day it worked out. I was naked and on all 4's and he came in. He fingered my hole while he tried to get hard. He pushed into me and fucked me briefly, then went back to fingering and jerking. Only 2 mins later he shot his load all down my crack. I was a little pissed off that he didn't cum in me, but at least he scooped it all up and fingered it up into me. He left while I laid back down face first.

Next was a 40yo 5'9" 170lb average build latino. Said he had 8.5uc but his picture of his cock looked like 6.5 but very thick. I said I'd do a quickie for him. While waiting for him I started talking to a 30yo kind of muscular blk EMT guy who wanted to stop by if he was in the area and fuck me quick. I gave him my # to text me if he ended up in my part of town. The latino came in to find me naked and on all 4's. He played with my ass a bit and rubbed my body while grinding his cock against my ass. I reached back with some spit to lube him up and found. Holy shit, it really was 8.5" uc and beer can thick. I looked underneath me to confirm it. This dude was packing a fucking nice cock! I relaxed as best I could and he eased his bare cock up into me. Oh god I was in love, lust and heaven all at once. His uncut shaft glided in and out while I was in pure bliss. He only fucked me for maybe 5 min before pumping his load into me. This was one quickie I wish wasn't! He got dressed and I laid face down. As he was walking out the room he said thanks, I turned and said sure. Oh fuck! latino dude was kinda hot too! He left and I quickly shot him a messaged thanking him and telling him we MUST fuck more. I will be chasing this dude hard core. I need my hole stretched around his meat daily! Hell he might be my new BF! Thats how much I was into him and that fat uc cock.

Just after bear can left, EMT called and was 3 blocks away. I we set it up and I stayed in position. He came in, in his ambulance uniform, pulled his pants down, and quickly pushed his 7" black cock into me. Defiantly didn't feel as good as beer can but not many would after that. He threw a decent fuck though and shortly added his cream to the mix I was collecting. He pulled up his pants and said he couldn't wait to find out if he would be in my area and just came right over hoping to fuck me before he started his shift.

Next was a 49yo decent build guy claiming 7.5. All I saw was his chest but what the hell. Again I was face down with my ass up and door open. He came in but didn't enter my bedroom. I started to think he was robbing me, but then he walked in completely naked. He played with my ass a bit then walked around and fed me his cock. It grew to an average thickness 7" but it had a nice slight downward curve. A personal favorite of mine. He had this weird dried leaves smell to him but it wasn't bad. He went back around to my ass, climbed onto the bed and mounted me. He fucked me that way till he collapsed on top of me when he also released his sperm into me. He thrust a few more times before pulling his deflating bare cock out. I just stayed face down and never saw his face. It took him a bit to get dressed in the other room but then left.

A 30yo jockish dark haired guy hit me up for a quick fuck. After chatting a bit he finally said he would be up for fucking me bare as long as I was clean. I was freshly showered, my hole was white washed clean! I even did a spot check and pushed a finger up into my gooey cum filled ass and found just syrupy clean cum in me. Yup, I'm clean I told him. He came over to me face down also cus he just wanted a quick fuck. He had maybe 6.5 average cock, and threw an ok fuck. I pulled him deep as he came by grabbing onto his meaty ass and holding him in me. Then I let him go like I was done with him and got what I wanted, and laid face down again. He obviously had no idea I already had 3 1/2 loads already and now made it 4 1/2

NEXT! A 40yo chubby blk guy. 5'9" 225lb and said 8.5" Oh what the hell, its been a while since I've had a big guy mount me. Surprisingly he turned out to be a pretty good time! He was chubby, smooth and really did have 8.5" and pretty thick too. He alternated eating my ass out and fucking me till he discovered I was full of cum. Then he went wild eating my ass out digging in deep and lapping up all the fuck that was dripping out of me. He went back to alternating fucking me and eating my ass telling me I had more deep up in me he wanted to get also. Unfortionaly he kept getting close and would hold off so by the time he got most the cum out of my now gapping used hole, he was having a problem getting off. Finally he ended up jacking off and he was about to spray it onto my chest and I told him - fucking put it in me and cum in my ass! don't waist that load!!! He did just as his dark black cock spewed cum, replenishing my hole with fresh seed. He got dressed and said we need to play again, and headed out. He figured out I had cum in me but doubt he knew I had 4 1/2 assorted loads. It was hot thinking my hole was just stretched around 5 bare cocks as his tounge was probing my hole lapping up the cum of guys he didn't even know.

I got back online and this 30yo hit me up, no picture no real stats or anything but he was looking for a quick in and out fuck. He said he was 7.5" 6' 200lb average build. I asked him if he wanted to fuck me bare and cum in me. He replied, yeah, is that a problem? Nope, so I set it up where I would be in position. He came in on time, dropped his jeans and rubbed his cock up and down my crack to get hard. I reached back and found maybe a 6.5" cock. Oh well. He pushed his cock into me, and I noticed I was starting to get a little sore from taking so many cocks. He didn't last long at all and soon I had his fuck up inside me also. He quickly left, and I never did see what he looked like or even if he was anything like his other stats.

I was about to call it quites and go to the gym, but a guy hit me up online. I've seen him at the bookstores. Tall queeny thing, overly plucked eyebrows, 37yo, pretty nelly! However I did recall he had a pretty thick 7.5" cock and he fucked me bare once long long ago in the peeps. I told him I'd set up my GH, suck him hard then back up onto him till he go off. He said sure. He came in, took off his pants and stepped up to the GH. His balls where shaved and his cock quickly grew to its nice thickness. I worked him for a bit longer then usual hoping he would cum quick once he entered my ass. I turned and eased his bare cock into me and he took over thrusting. He was moaning and telling how amazing my ass felt. Short jabs, deep jabs. Then he started pulling out all the way and plunging it up into me. Not a big fan of that, and with a tender hole already it just made cum ooze out of me. I asked him if he was getting close. He said he could be if I wanted. I said yeah, give me your load. A couple mins later he did just that. Though as he was pulling out he short trusted so even more cum dripped out of me. I quickly pulled off in hopes of keeping as much inside me as possible. I was gona turn and suck his cock clean but he already stepped back and was putting his jeans on, then left.

I was done for the night, and planned on going to the gym but next thing ya know, I'm trapped watching the Sound of Music! How gay is that!!! What the hell is wrong with me!

No comments: