Monday, February 11, 2008

flustration and satifaction

All afternoon I spent loading, reloading, fixing, and attempting to modify my cell phone back to the way I like it after I updated it. What a total pain in the ass that many of my settings and stuff were lost, oh well what can ya do. Finally around 4pm I needed a break so I got online.

Right off the bat the 7" skinny dicked dude wanted to use my GH and could be over in 5 min. I said sure, and quickly set it up. He came in and I sucked his thin dick hard till he backed off a bit cus I think he was close, so I turned and backed my ass up to the GH and he entered me. He trust a few times then I could hear him inhale some poppers and a few thrust more he moaned and came in me. He pulled out got dressed and left after being at my GH for only 3 min.

I got back online and this 38yo muscle guy that I've sucked off a few times hit me up wondering if my GH was going. This time he said he wanted to suck me also and fuck me. Thats a first! He never wanted to fuck me before even though I've offered. He was on his way, and 10 mins later he stepped up to the GH, I think he took off all his cloths too, thats always hot. I sucked him hard then he pulled back and I put mine through. He was not the most skilled using just his mouth and cupping my balls. He stood and pushed his rock hard cock through again and I started sucking, till he said I want to fuck you. He pulled back as I put my ass up to the GH, he lined up his cock and sank it into me. At first I wasn't sure if he was gona fuck me bare or even cum in me. He was pretty worked up because after only 5 mins of thrusting he started to tremble and moan then shot his load into me. I pulled off, turned and sucked the remaining drops of cum that dripped from his cock. He stepped back and put his cloths on and quietly left.

Back online I started talking to this 27yo muscle looking lainto with only a chest picture. I chatted with him about a week ago while he was surfing at a coffee shot, and wasn't sure if he was interested because he didn't give off any clues. But after some small talk, he asked if he could come over and gave me his phone # to call him. Normally I hate calling when its just a hook up, but something told me to do it. I called, and he had a sexy ass voice, he had to take the bus to get to me and would take 45min since he had to transfer. We agreed he was gona call when he was close. 2 mins later he called and asked instead of transferring he could catch a bus that would drop him off only 5 blocks from me and if I could meet him. Against my better judgment I said I would, considering I didn't even know what his face looked like. Chubby blk guy hit me up and I told him I have another load cuming but after him he can add his, he said ok! 10mins later latino called and said he was there. Damn!!! that was fast! I hopped in my car and cruised over to find him standing in the parking lot. He was short, with almost shaved dark hair with a goatee, he didn't look muscular at all with the close he was wearing, actually looked chunky. Well I was there and it was too late now. He got in my car and we drove to my place talking a little. He was a extreamly masculine little latino, looking almost thug like, and that kinda turned me on. Inside my place he stood there not sure what to do so I motioned him to my bedroom and started taking my cloths off. I was naked since I only had jeans and a T on, he was just taking off his shoes and sox. I stood and watched him take off his hoodie sweatshirt, then T. Oh mother of gawd! This smooth little latino was just on the boarder of being ripped! Fine tone muscles flexed as he took off his shorts showing a tent in his boxers, then he pushed those down. I won the lottery!!! Out popped a 8"uc dark brown cock that curved slightly with a big tight ball sack. We sucked each other and he really seemed into my chest and nipples, then as I sat on the edge of the bed he sucked me more then lifted my legs and ate my ass out. I didn't open my hole up too much because I didn't want him to know I had 2 loads in me. He spent a good 10 mins on my hole, balls and cock. I flipped onto all 4's, tired of holding my legs up and he kept eating. Finally he stood and slapped his cock on my spit slicked crack. I was waiting for him to ask for a condom and or lube but neither he after coating his cock with his own spit from my crack he pushed his bare cock into me. My eyes rolled back in my head in sheer bliss.

For 45 mins we fucked in every position known, while eagerly kissing each other, biting neck, licking here and there, feeling each others body and moaning like bitches in heat - extream passion. We were both drenched in sweat. The last position was me riding him with him grabbing my pecs, kissing more, and holding my cock and balls up letting him watch his cock go in and out of me. I stood and turned to 69 and he started eating my ass out yet again for the 6th or 7th time, and I sucked his cum slicked cock. Then I crouched over his face and sat on it with my balls on his chin and he dug deep into me. I opened up and figured I might as well at this point. I would think he had to have known my hole was used cus I felt cum drip out of me as he moaned like a wild man and ate my hole deeper while he jacked his cock. He started to shake and cum rocketed out of his cock, I quickly dove down and swallowed the rest of his load, then spun around with cum still leaking from his cock, I sat on it, feeling it flex inside me. I quickly shot my own load onto his chest, face and open mouth. I pulled off his cock and stuffed his mouth with my semi hard cock as he moaned. We rested a bit till he asked to use the bathroom to wipe off. I laid on the bed exhausted and turned the fan on. He came back all shy, and ask should I go? I said if u want no rush. He stood there looking at me so I said come here. He got onto the bed and we snuggle up close and just laid there.

We started talking and he admitted he was actually 24 but said he was 27 cus he likes older guys. He started to open up after I started talking very openly about stuff it made him more comfortable and willing to say stuff too. Finally he said I wasn't what he expected at first, but turned out to be way better once we got naked and he loves my ass and could eat it for hours. We laid there for a bit, then he said, I swear I didn't take anything... pointing to his still hard cock. I asked if he was still horny. He said, yeah, u make me horny but your probably too tired. Oh no, if u want to fuck more.... Next think u know my legs were on his shoulders and we were at it again. 30 mins later I had to ask him if he was gona cum again or not. He said yeah but I'm waiting for you. No no no, don't wait for me cus I always cum with in a min after you get off, don't worry about that. Sure enough, he gave in from trying to hold off and shot his load into me while we kissed, and I arched my back up with his cock still in me and shot my own load all over my chest and he went down and licked it up then kissed me. He padded off to the bathroom again as I watched his hot little V shaped body and perfect smooth globes of an ass flex and bounce as he walked. Shit I was horny again just from seeing that! He came back and said he should probably go since he had to study. I offered to take him back to the bus stop but was unable to take him all the way home. But next time if we play I can pick him up and take him home. He light up all happy that I wanted to play again. What a hottie!

I dropped him back at the corner and drove home. Then I got a text "I wish I was inside you again right now" I replied "if you didn't have to study you would be... soon though" Then his reply "deal!" I didn't even get back online or was in the mood for cubby blk dudes load. I was tired, content and happy after that amazing fuck.

1 comment:

Erotic Vixen said...

Phew, very hot, I really enjoyed this.