Saturday, February 09, 2008

seconds

The other day I had a couple hours to kill early afternoon so I found myself online at home. The muscle latino from last week hit me up and wanted to fuck again. It was only a couple messages, want to fuck, remember my address, see you in 10 mins. It was warm so I pulled on some white gym shorts that showed my cock flopping around and a tank and headed over. I was getting out of my car and heard a some one say hey. He was walking down the sidewalk half a block away, with a button down shirt un-tucked and partially undone and jeans, looking really hot. I waited for him in front of his apt complex, then followed him in. We went into his apt and it was pretty empty and he said he was moving, but only 2 blocks away. He pulled a twin mattress that was leaning against the wall and laid it down in the middle of the floor and we got naked. He had me go down on him and suck his 8" thinish uc cock for a while, then he knelt and sucked me. Pulling a blister pack of lube out of his jeans coated his shaft while I put some spit on my hole and got on all 4's. He mounted me and fucked me like that for a bit then had me lay on my side and scissor fucked me while nibbling on my neck and roaming his hands up and down my chest. He twisted around so my legs were on his shoulders while my hands now roamed his muscular back and arms. He said he was close and wanted me to cum too, but I was no where near ready so I just said go a head man. He did then laid on top of me with his cock still in me catching his breath. We laid like that for quite a while while I rubbed his back and grabbed his ass trying to work his softening cock farther into me occationaly. I could tell we both enjoyed the body contact as we nibbled at each others neck. He finally started to get up and pulled out of me. He stepped over me heading towards the bathroom and I grabbed his leg to stop him. I pulled him back on top of me into a near 69, and I sucked his now soft cock, tonguing his forskin. He laughed and said he had to get back to work. We both got dressed and were both ready to walk out and he pointed at my shorts, geesus your cock is huge and showing. I smiled and said yeah, I thought u might like that. He gave me a huge and we both headed out.

Back home chubby blk guy hit me up, I told him I just got a load and he quickly replied he would be over in 10 mins. I got naked and on all 4's and he came in like usual, dropped his jeans and mounted me while I was at the edge of the bed. He started rubbing my chest this time while fucking me, till he short jabbed me with his gut resting on my ass again and added his load. He pulled out and fingered my ass a bit. I figured he was done, but nope. He had me move forward and worked his semi hard cock back into me. Here we go for round two I thought, I wasn't sure if I could go for 3 again! After pounding me pretty deep on all 4s, he pushed me down so he was on top of me, locked our legs around each other and humped me that way till he groaned in my ear and gave me his 2nd load. He pulled out and slapped my ass and said he was done. I was a bit relieved, he got dressed and I laid face down till he grabbed my leg and said thanks and walked out. I still haven't seen what he looks like

A bit later chubby blk guy shot me a message saying thanks. I replied sure, anytime, you must really like my ass. He replied that I'm just what he needs, a no nonsenses masculine bottom with a nice ass that he can use to cum in, and is available when he is in need. Seems like it works well for both of us.

No comments: