Saturday, February 23, 2008

another suprise

My gambling with iffy guys online have been on a roll lately. The other day I only had 2 hours between meetings and just popped online to check my messages and this 26yo 5'9" 145lb guy hit me up. He had this odd picture that didn't really show anything of him, a side angle of his chest with head turned away. eeeh, whatever is what I thought. I told him I didn't have much time so prob not looking at the moment but before I could send... He replied again with his phone # and said he was logging off and if interested in sucking him off to text him. I pretty much wrote him off, but as I surfed around online I got horny and 30mins later I figured why not and text him if he was still looking. He said he wanted someone to suck off his 9" cock. Yeah right, I thought, but whatever, I'm game. I text him my address, and then text again asking when to expect him thinking maybe I'll jump in the shower and be clean just in case he wants to fuck me instead. I was thinking I had 10 min or so but nope, he text back, that he was parking! Shit, the dude was close by!!! 2 min later he was knocking on my door. I opened it in just a pair of jeans and in walked this little guy. I think more later 20's then 26, but more 5'6" and 120lb. Just a skinny little guy, average face, but yet cute in a nondescript way. He started unbuttoning his jeans like he was ready to go, so I moved him into the bedroom.

I dropped my jeans and stood there naked as he took off his sox, shoes, jeans, then pushed down his boxers. Wow is all I can say. I tried not to look too impressed, he was easily 8"+ with smallish shaved balls, but on his little body it was like a 3'd leg. Best of all it was quite thick and had a downward curve to it. Sweet Jesus! It was like my fantasy cock right there attached to this little body, how hot is that!! He was impressed with my build and my cock but pushed me down to suck him while he stood. Yum Yum Yum! I worked him for a while like that and he pulled back twice to make it last longer. I stood thinking he would want to go down on me, but instead took of his shirt and layed back on the bed and had me get between his legs and service him. He just wanted to get sucked I guess! I was on all 4's working him over getting closer and closer to taking the whole thing, and he started reaching back and rubbing my ass. FUCK! I'm not ready for that! He said man, u have a great ass, I want to fuck you next time for sure! Hell I was tempted to have him fuck me now and to hell with making sure I was clean! He pulled me off to calm down again and cupped my ass more and said, damn thats fine. He pushed me back down on his cock and held my head while I glided a finger down below his balls, and he gave in and said fuck, and some of the tastiest cum flowed from his cock into my mouth. I savored it a bit with his cock still in my mouth, then swallowed. I worked his shaft a bit but he got supper sensitive so I couldn't suck him any longer. We chatted very briefly as I lay next to him, then he bounced up and pulled his cloths on. God Damn he has the cutest little boy body, with a man sized curved cock. I just wanted to fold him up and put him in a drawer and keep him forever! I pulled on my jeans and walked him to the door. Come to find out, he used to live in the area and is just back visiting, and thinking of moving back. If he has time before Monday he said he'll text me again to hook up. After he left I sent him a text saying thanks and hit me up if in need over the weekend. These questionable guys who seem like they are flakes or have red flags pop up over and I've given them a chance have turned out to be quite good lately, haven't had a bad one in quite a while. SCORE!!!

No comments: