Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy cum-in-me Day!

Yesterday started off with me jumping online quick before work, knowing I had the afternoon and next day off. I started talking to this 45yo with an 8.5” cock. Short trim build, though no face. Said he wanted to fuck me at a bookstore. We chatted a bit more and agreed at noon, and I headed into work.


I was home by 11:30 and 45yo was online. We confirmed the time and what each other were wearing, and I jumped in the shower then headed to the theater. I walked in and once my eyes adjusted I saw this thin little guy staring at me rubbing his crotch as he leaned against the wall. Wonder if that was him! He moved over to the dark corner and I followed. He pushed my track pants down and hauled out his cock and pushed me down to suck him. Yup, he had one fat spongy 8.5” cock alright, and he had a body of a teenager. That little section by the hips that cut down to his crotch was hot. I worked him for a bit then he had me stand and bent me over and pushed his semi hard cock into my prelubed hole. I was crouched down low since he was only 5’6” or so. He only fucked me for a few moments then whispered in my ear, want my load. I nodded and said yeah. I don’t think his cock got fully hard, but I felt his warm seed gush into me. He pulled out and zipped up and said thanks, and walked away. I hung out a bit but it was actually too busy to hook up, probably because of the lunch crowd. (got a message from him later saying he wants to get in me again)

On my way home I got a text from the little skinny military blk kid. It’s been forever since we hooked up and I thought he was deployed or moved away. He said he was in my area. I said I’ll be home in 10 min. He said cool, see u there. I got home and a few mins later he showed up. We went right into the bedroom and got naked. He was shaved nicely with a smooth cock and balls, and his 7.5 average thickness cock sticking straight out. His balls were supper small and tight today for some reason. We sucked a bit then he got me on all 4’s, licked my ass briefly then pushed his bare cock into me after I coated it with some spit. He didn’t last very long and only after a few mins he was on my back panting as he injected his seed into me. He stayed in me and hard and was thrusting again, his cock easily gliding in and out of me due to the cum in me. He pulled out and put me on my back and eased back into me pounding away. What do ya know he gave me another load! He pulled out and asked to bum a smoke so we each had a smoke while naked in the bedroom. Somehow I was down on my knees and started sucking him and got him into a rhythm where he said if u keep that up I’m gona cum again, and he did shooting a tasty load that I swallowed. He laid on the bed tired but cock still quite hard so I got on top of him and eased his cock into me. He loved that and watching his cock get all frothy and coated with white cum on his blk cock as it went in and out of me. He cock was pretty hard but not rock hard like before but he shuttered and came for the 4th time. Good gawd, I don’t think I could ever do that! Oh to be 25 or 26yo again! I pulled off and he watched as I sucked his very cum coated shaft licking up the puddles that were on his tight ball sack. Finally he got dress and told me he got orders and will be moving middle of next month but he’ll be back before then.

I got back online and this 39yo in shape guy I’ve been talking to hit me up. He has been trying to get a 3 way with me but it’s really had to set up. Finally after I told him I just took a load, he said he wanted to come over. He had a nice cock, and stated 9” but not overly attractive looking face but hard to tell based on the angle of the picture, so I told him I’ll have my GH set up, figuring it was the best way to start out with him. He came over and pushed through a decent looking soft cock though the GH. It took a bit but he finally got hard, I would put him more at 8” with a decent thickness. Defiantly not 9” since I know I was bigger then him. Once I got him good and hard I turned and guided his bare shaft up into me. He must have really liked my cum filled hole cus with in a few mins he was groaning and spewed his seed into me also. He pulled up his jeans and left quickly. (he messaged me later saying that my used hole was too hot and that he loved it)

I took down my GH and went to my computer and had a message from this guy who fucked me a while ago. Nice build but recalled he had maybe a 6”uc cock. Not the best fuck cus he kept pulling out of me, but he did want to fuck me. I said I was able to but only for a quickie. While waiting I get a text from 2 guys. Muscle blk military stud (aka GOD), and the fatty uc 8” latino cock dude who I think I colorblind. God was heading to the airport to catch a flight and wanted to stop for a quick fuck in about an hour. Colorblind wanted to fuck when he got out of work. I said ok to both, then got in position. The dude came in and threw the worst fuck I’ve had in a long time. Yeah he did cum in me but no, I will not hook up with him again. He has no idea how to fuck and kept pulling out and stabbing my ass, missing my hole. It was pathetic. Never again!

I hung out a bit and was chatting to this blk kid who’s profile said he was a vers bttm, but he wanted to fuck, and showed a nice 8” cock. I told him I’d be free a bit later, but was game. God text saying he was 10 mins away so I told him I’d be ready. Damn I love his body, that smooth sexy blk ripped muscles against my body, and his always low hanging shaved balls slapping against me as he thrust is amazing. I swear he grew an inch or 2 cus he was really getting in me deep. I kept my hole cinched on his shaft to keep all the cum in me so he didn’t know I was used, and he blessed me with another hot load from his perfect body.

Shortly there after uc latino said he was home from work and could be over in 10 min. Ok, I’ll be naked and ready. This time he showed up on time, pushed a finger in me, and I’m sure he could feel all the cum inside me but didn’t say anything. Then he pushed his pants down and tried to ram his cock up into me. I backed off a bit and coated it with spit and he tried again. OMG My hole was suddenly stretched around hit beer can cock, and I wasn’t ready for that. But once he got in me it was fine cus his foreskin let him glide in and out of me poking me deep but not abusing my hole any further. It felt fantastic but didn’t last as long as I hoped, 5 mins into it he grabbed onto my shoulders as I was on all 4’s at the edge of the bed and let his cum flow into me. He pulled out slowly and I quickly spun around and went down on him. Savoring the cum that was trapped under his foreskin and tonguing his big piss slit. Damn that’s a chubby cock! He zipped up patted my ass and walked out while I straighten the bed.

I didn’t think the blk vers bttm was still there but he was, and was still interested in coming over. I was getting tired but gave him my address. He was to be over in 15 min and me, naked and ready on the bed. He came in and took off all his cloths and climbed onto the bed also and lay down and told me to suck him. He had 8” alright and beyond hard as a rock, it curved slightly to the side and had an upwards curve half way up the shaft. It was gona feel good fucking me but giving him head was a task while he lay down. I tried as best as I could not to teeth him due to the curves. Soon he got up and put me on all 4’s and pushed his bare cock into me. Lying on top of me he thrust fast and a few mins later he told me he was cumming and shot into me. But he stayed in me, still hard. He started thrusting again and after 5 mins or so, flipped me so I was on my back with a pillow under my ass. I finally got a lock at him. 25, average build with a smooth body. Maybe he lost weight recently or still had some baby fat but he didn’t have man boobs... he had girl tits, like pre adolescent training bra tits. It was kinda funny watching them jiggle, but at the same time when I played with them they were kinda hot. He liked me tweaking his nipples and soon came yet again. Something is up lately with multi-cummers. I’ve never had so many lately! He stayed in me for a while then pulled out and laid down. His blk cock was streaked with creamy white goo. So I went down on him and sucked his cock. He didn’t get really hard again. I moved up and fed him my semi hard cock and he started to jerk his cock. I wasn’t even fully hard yet and he pulled back and said he was gona cum again. I moved my ass over his shaft and felt it cum on my hole as I pushed it into me. I sank all the way down on to it and started to jerk my own cock, and quickly fired my load all over his tits. I leaned down and licked some up, eased off his cock and sucked it clean of cum. I was exhausted and he was too. I lay on the bed as he dressed, and then walked him to the door.

So much for going to the gym! I left my door unlocked and text my snuggle bud to come over to sleep and crawled into bed to watched TV, then curled up next to him after he arrived and slept like a baby.

No comments: