Wednesday, February 20, 2008

impressive

I received a text from tattoo muscle guy that he wanted to fuck on his lunch. I said sure and will have the GH up at noon. He came in and got completely naked and left my door open encase someone else came (he keeps telling me he wants to tag me through the GH and hopes someone else will show up while he's there) But I didn't have anyone lined up in that short of time. I sucked his thick 7.5" getting it good and hard then backed up onto it. His cock felt better then usual inside me, and he took over thrusting against the GH up into me. I could hear him inhale some poppers I left out for him and a min later his cock was throbbing as it spurt cum into me. I eased off and turned, sucked his softening cock till he pulled back and started to put his cloths on and left.

I got online and was talking to this blk guy I've always had the hots for but its never happened till he hit me up and said he wanted to fuck, and asked if I took it bare. I told him I did, and he hit me with his address and we set up a time. I asked if I needed to bring anything, digital camera, jockstrap... He said camera was cool, just no face. Deal! So this stud of a blk guy is just a step below "GOD" in the body department, but a step above in cock! GOD's body is truly stunning and a master piece, this guys body is just fuck'n hot! Plus, throw on there that he is 42yo and has that 6 pack, chest, and a 9.5" cock with a completely shaved body. Its down right impressive!

I got there and we chatted briefly as we proceeded to get naked in the bedroom. He was very impressed with my chest and my cock. I was drooling as I looked over his body and dangling soft 9.5" cock. We took turns sucking each other on while laying on the bed then he got up behind me and lubed up his cock and my hole. He was not supper hard, but I relaxed a lot and with yet more lube he eased his bare cock into me. He kept putting lube on my ass and his cock, a tops way of saying likes a looser hole to fuck so I stopped clamping down trying to get him rock hard and just let him do his thing. He got harder, but never rock hard. We fucked on all 4's, me on my back, then took a 5-10 break while playing with each other. He brought up the camera. He had one but upon comparing them, mine was far better. So he put me on all 4's and took some pix of his cock going into me, then a short vid of him hammering away. He pulled out and climbed up onto my chest and fed me his cock for a while then turned and went down on me. I played with his heavy meat but soon found he has quite the small muscular ass that was completely shaved too, with the hottest little ring for a hole. He is all top but let me enjoy his perfect little ass and play with his hole while he sucked me. We fucked some more and he got pretty hard and hitting deep but finally gave up and laid next to me panting. He apologized that he prob won't be able to cum, sometimes its like that. It was no problem. I understood. Although I would have loved to have his seed in me, it was still hot and the fuck felt great. We were both coated in lube now and he padded off to shower and asked me to take some pix for him. After snapping a ton of pix for him with my camera. We chatted more about the gym and stuff... Really nice guy. We talked about playing again, and I told him sent him the pix.

Back home straight guy emailed me wanting to use my GH. Its been a couple weeks since he has been over and I said sure. He had to have been worked up cus after I sucked his cock hard it was drooling precum something fierce! I was just about to pull off his cock and suck on his big balls cus I know he loves that when suddenly cum just gushed out of his cock filling my mouth with no warning. I gulped it down and he quietly pulled back, zipped up and left. I had dinner plans so I cleaned up and headed out myself.

No comments: