Tuesday, February 19, 2008

use as needed

Being naked an on all 4's and having an amazingly hot, super muscular, ripped, completely shaved, smooth 27yo blk military guy (aka GOD) come in, get naked, use my ass for his pleasure, cum inside me, then get dressed and leave saying thanks its fucking HOT!!!! And thats exactly what happened. I got a text from my military fuck bud that he just got back in town, was leaving the airport and he can stop by on his way home but only for a quickie since had to be up early. I said I'll be ready. He replied again that its just a quickie, and I said, I don't care if its just a 2 min fuck, I'll be ready.

I was naked and on all 4's, he came in and got naked. He pressed his smooth muscular body against mine and slowly worked his hard cock up into me. He thrust very hard and I thought he was gona cum in the first couple mins, but then he slowed down like he wanted to enjoying it. He reached under and played with my semi hard cock for a bit, then back to thrusting hard making my bed squeak. His low hanging smooth ball lightly slapping mine felt HOT! He put his hands on my lower back and held himself up a bit then moaned as he shot his load into me. He continued to thrust but nice and slow pulling almost all the way out, till finally he very very slowly eased his cock out of me. He quickly stood and pulled on his cloths as I stood up. He smiled and said, damn... thanks man, and walk out, leaving me naked standing there with his cum inside me. I love that he knows that all he has to do is text me and if I'm around I will be naked and ready for him to use and take his load.

No comments: