Wednesday, February 27, 2008

even better 2nds

Some blk guy emailed me inquiring about my GH. Have no idea who he was or how he knew to contact me but said he had 8.5" that needed to be taken care of. I was in the mood for some anon blk meat so we set up a time, and I didn't even ask his stats or request a picture. He was a little late but soon hear him enter and step up to the GH. Sticking through the GH was a soft blk cock that was pretty hairy with larger tight balls. I got down and started to work him over as his cock grew. It had a slight hook to the left, but nice thickness and about 8" cut. He never said if he wanted to fuck or just get sucked off, so after I worked him for a while I spit lubed my ass then turned and guided it up into me as I backed up against the GH. I don't think he realized what was happening at first because his cock didn't thrust at all. He started to pull out and I clamped down on his shaft and I think he looked down and saw my ass against the GH and his cock pulling out of me. He stopped and stared to thrust, and fuck me nicely. It felt pretty good. After a few moments I heard him say he was gona cum and pulled out of me. I quickly told him to put it back in me as I kept my ass up to the GH. He said, u want it? I said, yeah! He replied with alright, and pushed his cock back into me and a few thrust later groaned as he came inside me. I was about to pull off and turn to suck him but he quickly pulled his cock out of me, pulled up his pants and said thanks, and walked out.

A bit later I was messing around online not really looking and the latino kid that I had to pick up at the bus stop text me. He wanted to come over and we set it up where I'd pick him up at the bus stop again. I debated if I should keep the anon blk dudes cum in me or not, of course the debate didn't last long, I kept it in me. 15 min later he text that he was about 5 min away, so I pulled on some jeans and drove over just as he was getting off the bus. He looked the same as last time, but I knew under those baggy cloths he has a HOT body. He was a bit more at ease as we chatted on the way back to my place, and once inside he went right into the bedroom and got naked. He knelt down and sucked me for a while, then I did him, enjoying his dark brown uncut cock. He has a nice about of skin that covers his head with extra to spare even when fully hard. He got me to lay on the bed, as he lifted my legs as he knelt on the floor and at my ass out. I kept my hole pretty tight so he wouldn't know I had cum in me. After eating me out for a good 15 min he moved me forward and got between my legs and eased his bare cock into me and just held it there as he stared to kiss me hard. Here comes the passion! We were all over each other again kissing and clawing, switching positions, him eating my ass occationaly till we were 69'ing and him eating my ass and he said he was gona cum and pushed me down so he could put his cock in me and cum inside me. I rode his cock as he shot, then he pulled me up so I was pretty much sitting on his face as he ate my ass out more then I heard him say... feed me that cum. Fuck yeah! I didn't think he was that piggy but I opened up and let the cum flow from my hole, his and that blk dudes. He at me out like a wild boy while starting to jack off again. He was rock hard again and pushed me down, so I turned and eased his cock into me facing him. His face was streaked with cum and some dribbling down the side of his face. I leaned down and licked it up then kissed him. This drove him mad and he sucked on my tongue as he hammered my ass and came inside me again. We were both drenched in sweat now, and I laid next to him and pulled him close. He snuggled up next to me with his head on my chest and a few mins later he was dozing. It was so cute. I let him sleep on me for 20 min or so till my arm fell asleep.

I woke him a bit as I moved and went down to suck on his soft cock, tonguing the forskin and playing with his balls. He didn't get that hard, just laid there and enjoyed it. After snuggling a bit more, he got up to piss, and stood at the side of the bed so I got up also. I pulled him close and hugged him with his head in my chest. I felt his cock hardening again. Damn this boy loves body contact! He turned me around and bent me over so my face was in the mattress and he mounted me again. I pulled off him and crouched on the bed on all 4's and he went down and at my ass out, fucked me some more, then ate my ass off. Then he stood while jacking off rubbing his cock against my hole till he right on the edge of cumming and slammed it into me giving me yet more of his creamy seed. He laid on top of me for a bit then padded off to the bathroom again to clean up. I sat on the bed and watched from the bedroom. Such a hot muscular little body and that ass was near perfect. Next time I think I'm gona see if I can eat him out and maybe get up inside him also. He came back and we both dressed and chatted. This time I told him I could give him a ride home if he wanted. He was all cute and happy with that.

I drove and we talked more till we got to a corner and he said this is good enough. I could tell he wanted to lean in and give me a kiss, but instead just smile and said talk to ya soon and got out. Even though I was pretty tired and had a good work out. I forced myself to head to the gym anyways after I dropped him off. He is so damn sexy, shy yet passionate and piggish. I wonder what is going through his head sometimes and what he thinks. Hopefully this will become a regular thing ever other week or so, or even more.

No comments: