Monday, February 04, 2008

One... twothreefour

I normally take the day after super bowl off, but the best I could do this year is just work the afternoon. I really wasn't looking for cock but when I went online to check my messages an old fuck bud hit me up. The stocky blk smooth guy who used to fuck me frequently in the afternoons while on lunch break from his work. We chatted... long time, blah blah blah, then he asked if I wanted to get fucked. Honestly I wasn't in the mood but gave in. He only has maybe 7" and throws and ok fuck, but something about his big stocky smooth body turns me on. We set up a time and I got ready. While waiting chubby blk guy hit me up asking if I had any loads yet, I told him I had one on the way. He said let me know when he leaves and I'll give you another. Oh what the hell, ok.

I was naked and on all 4's when stocky blk guy came in. He got naked and fingered my ass a bit then mounted me as I crouched at the edge of the bed. After a bit he inched me forward so he was behind me on the bed fucking me. Then he pulled out and had me flip to his favorite position, pillow under my ass and legs up. He eased his bare cock into me again and leaned into me while I tweaked his big firm nipples and rubbed his stocky smooth chest. It was an ok fuck, but just rubbing his big smooth body was hot. He started getting close and I lightly pinched his nipples and he moaned as he came in me. He dismounted and started to get dressed as I laid there and chatted about the game, then he headed out back to work.

I got online and told chubby I have fresh cum in me and ready for him to add his. He replied he will be over in 10 min. He came in and just pushed his jeans down and bare cock into me using my cum slicked hole as lube. He stood at the edge of the bed and hammered me getting in deep for about 5 mins till he fired his seed into me. He slowly pulled out and I stayed in position with my ass up feeling cum drip from my hole. He fingered around my hole and wispered, fuck look at that cum. Next thing I knew he was on the bed behind me forcing his cock up into my cum sloppy hole again. I didn't think he would cum again, but just wanted to fuck my used hole a bit, but he got rock hard again and a few mins later he pulled me back as hard as he could using my shoulders and groaned as he gave me yet another load. He rested in me for a bit then pulled out and slapped his meat against my wet hole as I stayed on all 4's. He started to mount me again and slowly pull his cock all the way out of me, then plunging it back in, why making comments like , fuck yeah, that cum is hot.... I'm sure he was watching his blk shaft slide in and out of me getting all coated with frothy white cum cus I could feel it drip down onto my balls. He pushed me forward so I was laying flat with his cock still inside me he started to thrust again. By now I was getting tired and very doubtful he would cum again, thats rare. But by clinching my cheeks around his slicked up shaft as he laid on top of me, he was hard and hitting deep again working a lot of cum very far up into me. I was about to call it quites when he said, shit our gona make me cum again. A min later he was collapsed on top of me panting and sweating after giving me 3 loads. I was defiantly impressed, especially since his jeans were still around his ankles! He pulled out and had me show him my used cum dripping ass again, then got dressed, slapped my cheeks and said thanks and left. Its been a long time since I took a beating like that for over 45 mins, and even longer since I had a dude cum 3 times in me.

I straightened up and did some things while my hole recovered, and then headed to work, used and full of seed.

No comments: