Sunday, February 17, 2008

Thug thumped

I was pretty used and tired after my Valentines Day fuck's yet somehow I went online and my frequent GH user wanted to stop by quick. I gave in and set up my GH. I did the usual with him, suck him hard and then backed onto his bare cock and he banged against the GH while I propped my ass up against the GH till he filled my hole with his cum. I didn't get to suck his cock like usually he pulled back and zipped up and left.

I found myself online chatting to this latino looking dude. 26, 5'11" 165lb saying he had 9" but no pic of it. From what I could tell he was cute, thin and smooth. He said he wanted to pound a couple into me. I didn't ask but was hoping he meant bare and he can come more then once. He lived just on the edge of a shady part of town, but easy to get to, and invited me over. I debated on pushing the cum out of me before heading over, but decided I wanted it in me longer and hopped he didn't mind or notice. I pulled up to his single story apt complex that had 4 little kids running up and down the sidewalk between the buildings and went to his door as 2 older ladies sat on their steps talking. I knocked and he opened the door wearing sweat pants, a blk wife beater, some tight skull cap on underneath a baseball hat. He looked pretty thugish and kinda hot. He looked me up and down, so I unzipped my hoodie and took it off so I was only in shorts. He nodded in approval at my chest and started to push down his sweats and I took off my shorts. The heat was on in his apt so it was pretty warm and when he pulled down his boxer briefs his balls slung down really low and a nice looking dark brown cut cock hung over it. We walked over to each other standing between the ratty sectional couch and coffee table and played with each others cocks. I got a good look at him and he was defiantly a mixed breed. Asian-ish eyes, nappy looking hair on his head like blk, but smooth body and normal blk pubic hair like a latino, but very dark cut cock like blk. Very odd! He kept is wife beater on which turned me on, and pushed me down to suck him. I worked his cock over while he put his hands on my shoulders and moaned. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the little rug rats running by the window, screaming, as we stood only 2 feet away from it, with only a semi shear red material covering the window. I don't think they could see in, but due to it being lighter outside we could see out easily. In a public sex type setting I got rock hard while I sucked him. His cock turned out to be near perfect. It was prob just shy of 9", perfect girth, a bit on the thicker side, and a huge piss slit that dripped precum occationaly. After getting him good and slicked up I stood thinking he was gona suck me some, but instead he stepped behind me and pushed me down so I was bent over holding myself up with his ratty couch, and he tried to enter me. I put some spit on my hole and lined it up again and he went right in bare. Damn that piece of meat felt good. He knew how to fuck too! Fast, then slow then fast again, till he couldn't hold back and grunted as he came inside me. He pulled out and sat on the couch with his floppy semi hard cock between his legs. I got down on my knees and started to suck him tasting his and the other dudes cum. He took over and started to stroke while I pulled up his tank and tweaked his dime sized nipples. It seemed like he was getting hard again. Then out of the blue he asked me to fuck him and pulled his legs up. I was only semi hard, but put some spit on his hole and my cock and with my fist made myself hard and worked it into him. He arched his back and put his hand on my chest to slow me down. Well if I'm gona slow down, I'm gona loose what little I had of my hard on! I tried to thrust but my cock was too soft now so I pulled the couple inches I had in him out. I don't think he was planing on getting fucked. It was nothing bad at all, surprisingly, but I did nonchalantly wipe my cock off on his nasty couch. I wasn't gona try to go in there again because it could be worse if I did get my whole cock into him. I apologized for not being hard and lied and told him that I came earlier in the day...

He was rock hard again and got up and leaned me over so my face was in his old worn out couch, and he mounted me half standing crouched behind me. Maybe it was the position or something but I may moan a bit but never loud or anything when I get fucked but, gawd damn he was in me deep and totally in control of my ass, using it very hard! I'm sure the kids and mom's outside the window 2 feet away could hear me grunt and say "oh fuck... oh god" over and over again as their 26yo thug like neighbor hammered my ass bareback. I lost my hard on, and was pretty much a rag doll as my neck flopped up and down as he piston fucked me harder and harder, deeper and deeper. I tried my best to flex my hole around his throbbing meat, then found a maneuver that he obviously like around his shaft cus he started moaning when I did that and started saying oh fuck too. In one finally blow he slammed his cock into my kidneys or whatever it was that deep in me and shot another load, then collapsed on top of my back. I was out of breath, panting and sweating, my cock though was pretty soft was drooling cum though I didn't have an orgasm. God Damn. That was crazy intense and amazing. He sat back down and pointed me to the bathroom if I wanted it. I washed my hands and came back and put my cloths on. He hugged me and we talked about doing it again. He stood behind the door still naked as he let me out and I walked to my car, not turning to look at the ladies who were probably staring at me.

Once home I was pretty wore out from the beating the day before and from him, so I relaxed a bit with his cum still in me. 20min or so later I bolted to the bathroom unable to keep it in. Although it was a good clean cum filled fuck, He banged me up so hard inside that I was a wreck inside now and made quite the mess while I sat on the can LOL. I was thankful that didn't happen while he was fucking me! eeeeewww! Its been years since I had an incident like that, but as they say, shit does happen.

No comments: