Monday, February 04, 2008

up and down

While watching the superbowl, I received a text from this 22yo skinny short blk kid who fucked me quite a while ago. He lives way up north, and last time he stopped by and fucked me when he was down to pick someone up from the airport. Since then was run across each other online and say hi. He said he would be in town that evening again and wanted to stop and fuck again. He gave me a ruff idea when he would be here and I said I'd be ready. He text me again telling me he was about 30 mins away so I made sure I was clean and ready. While waiting I got online and was chatting to this other blk guy that I used to suck off all the time when he first moved here. He has one of those big thick muscular builds with some tribal tattoos, is into some leather, and has a good 10" thick cock. I used to suck him off 2x a week before he moved to a different apt still in town but he moved on to other things and its been a few years since I've sucked him off. He hinted at wanting to get sucked off again, but before I could nail it down I had to step away from the computer because the blk kid was here.

I let him in and we went right into my bedroom and took off our cloths. Like most 22yo his cock was nearly rock hard by the time he pulled off his boxers. Closely trimmed 7.5" average thickness cock and balls with a slightly bigger cock head. I went down on him and worked him over and noticed he had that slight funky smell that some blk guys do, but I'm ok with that. I stood and he went down on me for a bit. We both stood stroking and he cupped my ass signaling me that he was ready to fuck. Luckily I lightly lubed up after I showered cus I got on all 4's at the edge of the bed and he tried to push his bare cock up into me with no spit or lube. I reached back with some spit and coated is shaft and my hole, and he lined up again and entered me. He fucked me that way for about 5 mins but I started to get tired being crouched down so low since he is short. So I moved up onto the bed and he got behind me and tried to push into me again. I re-coated him with spit and pushed into me. The spit didn't last long and there was a lot of friction, but I think we both liked it that way. Another 5 mins of this and he groaned and coated my insides with his cum. I pulled him on top of me so he was laying on my back while I was on all 4's as he slowly thrust in and out, his cock gliding in and out of me now much easier as his shaft became slick with cum. He stopped thrusting and rested on me, so I laid down flat and we both relaxed as his slowly deflating cock was still inside me. After a bit he pulled out and rubbed his cock on my ass as he laid on me, then got up. I got up also and wend down on him sucking his semi hard cock. There was hardly any cum on it, it was defiantly a dry fuck. He went into the bathroom and wash up, we both got dressed and he said he will be back down the end of next month again. I closed the door behind him and headed towards my computer. (he text me later saying "that was awesome" which I thought was cute)

The other blk guy was still online, we chatted and I said I could head over and be there in 10 after he told me where he lived. He said ok. I remember he always meets me at the door either naked with his big cock swinging, so I just pulled on some sweat pants and a flannel shirt and left it completely unbuttoned and drove over. He greeted me at the door with a sweatshirt on and no pants. His big cock hanging between his legs with a leather cock ring on. We went into his bedroom and he sat at his computer chair and spread his legs. Its been a few years and he put on some weight - quite a bit of it, maybe he wasn't hitting the gym anymore. Regardless his cock was still huge as ever. He must get a special cock ring cus he has a very thick cock, where I can't put my hand around it, and has quite the big ugly ball sack. I started sucking him trying to remember how he liked it. He cock would get rock hard to slightly softer as I ran through most of my techniques on him, all the while having my mouth stretched around this really dark black thick cock that was 2 fists long with a couple nice bulging veins running down it. I got a good groove going that he seemed to like though I was only able to take maybe half of it due to the length and girth. My back was starting to hurt being hunched over like that but thankfully he held my head and tried to push it all the way down and said hear it cums. I coughed a bit as his load filled my mouth but was able to keep my lips around his shaft and not loose any cum. I quickly swallowed and backed off a bit as more cum filled my mouth. This time I got to savor the creaminess of it though it had a slight bitterness to it. I milked his shaft working all the cum out of him then swallowed the second mouthful. He became very sensitive even though I wanted to suck and play with his now spongy fat cock, and enjoy the massive weight of his huge organ and lime sized balls. But he made it clear he was too sensitive and backed away. I got up and pulled on my sweats and shirt, and he walked me to the door with his 10" cock dangling between his legs. He stood and started to chat with me as I stood out side and him in the door way. Almost as if to show off to the other people in his apt complex that he his hung like a fuck'n horse and this white boy just took care of him. It turned me on so much that he did that, that when I got home I jacked off thinking about it.

No comments: