Thursday, March 06, 2008

14 X 24 – not really (part 1)

Sorry for the delay, Some crazy stuff going on with work and life has prevented me from posting this past week, but here is an update on 24 hour period the other day in which I had some free time to play, but not enough to write and post.

The past 24 hrs I took 14 loads, but once you figure in I slept for 8 hrs and worked for 6, it’s really 14 loads in 10 hours (or once every 45 mins I was taking a load). Of which 2 guys came in me twice, so in reality, once every hour, I had a different guy’s bare cock pumping cum up into my ass.

Day one. Home from work at 3pm, showered and ready!

First guy was the blk kid with the tits. He wanted to fuck me again. I said sure, he had a nice cock, threw a good fuck, and came in me twice last time. We set it up where I was to be naked and ready with the door open. I was ready and heard the door open. A few mins later he came in completely naked and started to rub my ass. I got on all 4’s and he ate me out a bit then pushed his cock up into me while standing at the edge of the bed. He fucked me like that for a while then I moved forward and he got behind me still on all 4’s and fucked away till he was laying on top of me as I supported is weight and he groaned and pumped is seed into me. He pulled out and played with my ass some and I pushed some of his cum out of me, and that turned him on. I had me turn and suck his still hard cock as he kneled on his knees. Then he layed down and I lowered myself onto his cock and rode him for a while till I slowly stood letting more of his cum drip out of me onto his shaft. He put me on my back, lifted my legs and hammered me hard and fast while I played with his boy tit’s till he fired another load up into me. He stood and I went down and sucked his cock clean of cum, then laid down, and he left the room to get dressed and left shortly after.

Next I was back online and this 32yo blond guy hit me up for a quickie at his place, he only had a face pic, and said he had 7.5, but he stats sounded like he was in shape at 5’10” and 140lb. So I drove over. I think he was on something cus he would not shut up. I was there to take his load not have a conversation! He looked older, more late 30’s, not the prettiest, but body was ok. Finally he turned on the TV (maybe to muffle noise?) and stepped around behind his couch near his bed in his little studio apt that was kinda messy. I took the lead and took off my cloths. Chop of his head and he was cute, nice smooth body, hairy cock with nice thickness, but was 6-6.5” He knew I caught him on the size when my cock flopped out of my jeans. He went down on me and I was thinking this was going the wrong way, but soon he stood, I went down on him a bit then he turned me so I was holding myself up with the back of the couch, legs bowed out and he spit on his cock then eased it into me bare. It was nothing exciting really, just bam bam bam, though was kinda hot being in this dudes apt naked and letting him bareback me. I started watching TV – the 70’s Show was on LOL. He finally let loose and came in me. I quickly dressed and was heading out the door while he was still fumbling with his cloths looking for his underwear. Thanks, bye who ever you are, and I was back home 20 mins after I left.

Back online the occasional thick blk guy hit me up for a quick fuck. He’s chubby thick with just an average cock, but I still love his smooth thick chest for some unknown reason. He came over to me on all 4’s and mounted me that way, till I turned and got in his fav position with my ass propped by a pillow on my back, legs up and tweaking his nipples. He came so quickly this time, 2 mins after entering me in that position he swore and added his seed to the mix in me. He apologized over and over, and I said don’t worry about it, I think a 2 min fuck is hot as hell. (plus it gives me more time to fine my next load)

Chubby blk guy was next. He hit me up and I debated on not with him. He has been hammering me so hard and cumming multiple times that I’m pretty soar after him and tend to stop taking loads for the day. However I have in and said ok. I probably should have listened to myself! He fucked me on all 4’s for the longest time hard and deep till again he rested his gut on my ass and with short trusts, spewed cum into me. He kept me on all 4’s and played with my hole letting cum dribble out of me while he fingered me till he forced me down and laid on top of me, pinning me down with his weight and jabbed his still hard cock at my ass till it popped into my cum filled hole. My legs were tight together and I was thinking about telling him I had enough. He can get so violent up in my ass banging around in me, I was sore and tired, but he whispered in my ear, here it comes again. I felt his cock twitch in me as he came again and that was really hot. He laid on top of me for a while then pulled out. I didn’t want to tempt him with my hole again so I staid laying down with legs closed. He got dressed, tickled my foot and said thanks, and left.

I took a break from breeding was watching some TV and got a text from God saying he could stop by after the gym in and hour. I said sure, just text me when leaving. I don’t think he’s ever fucked me with this much cum in me already, and as far as I know has never knowingly fucked me with cum in me. It might be hard to keep all this in me, so I debated on pushing it out for him. I’d hate to loose out on him still fucking me. I decided to keep it in me since I always put a dab of lube on my hole before he comes by anyways since he just comes in and mounted me right away, I figured it was dark and he might think I just had more lube then usual. He came in and like usual, got naked and climbed up behind me on all 4’s and mounted me. He was all buffed out from the gym and I could feel every bulging muscle pressed against me and his low hanging smooth balls slap mine and he thrust. Cum started to seep out of me a bit and I felt it trickle onto my balls and his balls started to slap and stick to mine. He lifted himself up my pushing down on my lower back and piston fucked me while I tried as best I could to clamp down on his bare shaft, to keep all the cum in me, then he blew a huge load into me that I felt. The warm sensation of his seed flowing into me was a total rush, and my semi hard cock started to drool precum. He slowly pulled out and stood and got dressed, I stood and we chatted a bit. He laughed at my semi hard cock dripping precum, said thanks and left.

I got into bed and jacked off while fingering my ass and tasting some of the cum inside me till I fired my own load onto my chest, wiped if off, watched a bit more of TV then crashed.

No comments: