Sunday, February 27, 2005

Top side

Everynow and then I like to top. I'm very very picky when I do. Has to be a small, little smooth ass. I'll restate that it must be a totaly smooth hole and ass. This is key for me, and I have been known to walk out on a hairy hole. A few know this and will make sure its smooth for me when I do top. A hottie 24yo Navy boy that I've fucked a couple times wanted my load. I walked into his place to him naked on the bed. I ate that nice hole tasting a previous fucks cum, then spit on my cock and pushed it into him. I only use spit as lube then I top. He can't take my size too hard or ruff, nor all the way to the balls without going slow. But its so hot to see his smooth little hole streached around my shaft. I fucked him for about 15min then pumped a nice sized load up into him. He asked me to come back later when I got home from work if I wanted. Unfortionatly, I had plans. One of these days I wouldn't mind whoring his ass out.

No comments: