Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Whats for dinner

Started off with a repeat feeding at the gloryhole. His 7.5" thick cock got so hard that the curve upward made it awkward to work over. But I got him to shutter and spurt almost all of his cum into my mouth before he pulled out and jacked the rest into my open mouth. Been emailing this 34 yo dude in the neigborhood who wants to do some outdoor sex. We gave it a try tonight at the park a few blocks away. He sat on the park bench and I worked his spongy thick cock till it reached 7" hard. I probibly only had a min or 2 before he was gona feed me but some dude with 2 dogs came through the the dogs wanted to hang out in the area. We desided to try again maybe tomrrow night, before we parted he put his hand down my jeans and fingered my ass and told me he wants to get up my ass sometime too. I got back with some time before my next gloryhole cock showed. I got ready and in position just before he was due, and he showed up and walked right up to the glroyhole and dropped his jeans but left his boxerbreifs on. I stroked him with my hand through the hole till his cock was almost hard then pulled his cock free. He was a 46yo with a respectable 6" cock. I worked him a bit, and it didn't take long before he was huffing and puffing. and his cock started spurting and spurting in my mouth. That was one huge load he fed me. I swollowed and milked him more, enough to taste and swollow again. I backed off and he buttoned up and left.

No comments: