Friday, February 18, 2005

End of Afternoon

A 22yo latin marine stopped by on his way home. Hot fucking body, with a compleatly shaved 6" cut cock. I blew him for a while through the glory hole till I backed up onto his cock. The dude was besides himself when he felt his cock go into me. He banged away till he asked if he could cum in me. I told him to do it, and he just replied "fuck'n hot" and a bit later his spazaming cock pumped cum into me. He left I and was in the bathroom pissing when I heard the door open and a cock poked through the hole. I recognized it as the dude from a few days before who was on the sidewalk when I came home. I figured, what the hell, why not. I went down on him, and go him really hard. I then backed up on to him not sure if he was into it. He took over and started thrusting till he grunted and his pace slowed down. I felt his cock soften and he pulled out. He pulled up his jeans and left. A 38yo guy wanted a blow, and had a weeks worth saved up. I had him come over. His cock was maybe 6" if that, but he came in less then 5 mins filling my mouth with a very thick load of tasty cum

1 comment:

Rex D said...

Cool blog... neat to hear your stories. You keep them simple with out adding a bunch of drama!