Saturday, February 12, 2005

Dark rainy night

I surfed around online after coming home from the bookstore. A tall thin 35yo blk guy with a 9.5" wanted to eat the loads out of my used ass, then plant his in me. He came over to find me in my usual position (naked and on all 4's) After eating out my ass for about 30 mins, he slide his cock into me and fucked till he injected his seed deep into me, and I shot my load onto his chest. I got back online and came across and old bud. A 42yo blk guy with 10" cock. He dosn't play that often anymore since he has a bf. He wanted to fuck me, but asked for my address and directions which I though was odd. 10 mins later some early 30's athletic and smooth very dark skinned blk guy came in and started feeding me his shaved cock that grew to about 9" and quite thick. I could feel his scars from being peirced and his piss hole was very large. He mounted me doggystyle and fucked for quite a while till his cock spazamed and he transfered his seed into me also. I'm still not sure who he is, I assume it was my bud's bf. I was online for a bit and a kid who fucked me once before hit me up for another anonymous quickie. I don't know much about him since I've never seen him, but he is a blk kid in his early 20's, smooth with a very athletic build, small waist and about an 8" uncut cock. He arived ontime to me naked, blindfolded and on all 4's with the door ajar. He came in, mounted me, added his cum to what was already in me, then left with in 15 mins. I locked up went to bed and fingered my ass and tasted some of the cum that was in me while I jacked off. Rolled over and went to sleep.

No comments: