Friday, February 18, 2005

old afternoon

Set my alarm this morning so I could suck off a 24yo latin 6" uncut cock. He showed up at 6:45 and lasted maybe 2 mins at my gloryhole before he fed me his load. Had a dude hit me up who couldn't make it last time, and wanted to get off and have me take pix of his cock through the gloryhole since he didn't have any. After a failed attempt, he came over and hoisted his cock through the hole. I would guess he was mid to late 40s short, maybe 5'5" and stocky overweight. But damn if his cock wasn't near perfect. Very thick, close to 8" with big balls, and leaking precum the whole time, till he tensed up and fed me a nice big tasty load. An anonymous dude came over later. Kinda skanky, older wearing polyester pants and a hawaiin shirt. The dude had one fucked up ugly cock, but it was about 8" I sucked it for a while till he had me back up to the hole. For being such an ugly nasty guy, he knew how to fuck. Almost had me cumming wiht out touching myself while I kept my ass pressed against the hole. He had me turn around and suck him till he pumped a very sour tasting load for me to swollow.

No comments: