Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Cum home

I was pulling into my garage and saw some dude in a white shirt walking along the road half checking me out. I looked and felt like crap since I was just coming home from work, and payed no attention to him. I went into my apt, left the door open to air it out while I took off all my cloths and pulled on some "comfy pants" (not sweats but not pajamas either) I came out of my bedroom and the white shirt dude was at my door. He said hey, as he let himself in. I was confused and had no idea who this dude was. He was probibly mid 30's semi muscular and compact guy at about 5'6" He told me it was cool, we didn't need the hole. And proceeded to pull out an 8" cock with bull shaved nuts. I assume he was here to use my gloryhole. I went down on him. His big nuts were great to hang on to while I worked his shaft. He told me he was cumming and his creamy cum oozed out of his cock and onto my tounge. He zipiped up and told me he'd be back and left. I'm still confused as to who he is.... but oh well.

No comments: