Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Here and There

Been working crapy hours so havn't had much cum at the gloryhole. Yesterday I had a repete feed me his load from his 6.5" cock. Some dude with a big beer gut came over. I don't know why but that it kinda turned me on. His cock was about 7" and he couldn't keep it hard. His whole crotch smelled like buttered popcorn. kinda grossed me out. I finally gave up and told him some other time. This morning I had a different repete, the one with the small little ass. He fed me his 7" shaved cock with another really tasty load. I watched him leave again with that hot ass of his, and noticed from behind he was a pretty fuck'n hot punker kid with a blond mokawk. Might have to see what else I get do with him. Have a 3 day weekend off, might go to Palm Springs for some resort sex.

No comments: