Thursday, February 24, 2005

late but great

Exchanged 2 brief messages with a 40yo blk guy with a big dick, only saw his dick pic, and he gave me directions to his place. I want to his place - a kinda shaddy rundown big old house downtown where mulipal apts share 2 bahrooms. He came out to get me and led me to his little room. The dude was way fuck'n hotter then I would have dreamed. He may have been 40 but had a body of a 25yo, thin, athletic, smooth, big arms, and in a wife beater (fuck I love dudes in wifebeaters) He pulled down his shorts to reveil a big black semi uncut cock that was closely cropped. I sucked him till he reached his full 10.5" Every now and then he would drip some precum and it tasted great. I layed back on the bed and let him go down on me. He is one of the few (I can count on 1 hand) that have been able to take me all the way down. He ate my ass for a bit then slipped up and nudged his black knob into me. I spit onto my hand to lube him a bit more, he said he had lube, but I told him this was good. I wanted to feel him fuck me. He banged me feeling his big low hanging balls slap my ass. He came deep up inside me. After he pulled out I licked the thin strand of cum that was dripping from his cock. We hung out a bit and made plans to get togather again. Fuck'n hot. When I got home there was a message from this dude who fucked me long ago, needing an ass to fuck. I hit him back and he replyed with is address. I went to his place to find him naked and stroking on the bed. I sucked him a bit till he turned me around and pushed his quite thick 7.5" cock into me. He didn't last long, and I took his load home in me with the black dudes cum still in my ass. Got a message from a 27yo straight guy wanting to use my gloryhole. he came over and fed me his tasty load from his 6.5" cock He told me I was better then pussy. A dude from online wanted my gloryhole right before I was going to bed, so I let him. A late 40's guy with a bushy uncut cock and bull balls swinging came through the gloryhole. I sucked him till his cock easily hit 9" if not bigger. I backed up onto it and eased it into my still cum slicked ass. He fucked for a bit then told me to take down the glory hole so he could fuck me right. He banged me hard while I was on all 4's at the edge of the bed. His fast pumping deep into me hurt but I didn't slow him down or stop him. He injected his load all the way into me, then I sucked the frothy cum that coated his cock after he pulled out of me.

No comments: