Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Timeline

I was able to take pictures of all but 1 of todays cocks I took at the gloryhole Here is a time line of who's cum I had. 9:40am 38yo chubby short guy with a beercan thick 6"cut cock, and a great tasting creamy load. 10:30 34yo tall guy with blond pubes with a great 7"c peice, though his cum was very sour. 10:45 a stocky smooth 27y latino with 6"c He kept pulling out after a while and jacking his cock which seemed to make it softer? weird. Tasty load though. 12:40 a 28yo latin military dude fed me his small thin 6" cock. Not sure where his load came from but it was huge, and tasty. 1:30 An occational fuck bud stopped by for a quickie durring lunch. 32yo skinny little blk guy with a great 8" cock. I was tempted to back up onto his cock but just sucked him till he spurted in my mouth. 3:00 30yo blond skinny guy fed me his close cropped 7" cock, leaked tasty precum the whole time till he came. 3:45 26yo bareback top came over. Shaved but kinda thin 7" cock. I sucked him hard then backed up onto it and let him fuck his load into me. 5:00 The dude from the street came in and I sucked him, he had me turn around and he fucked his load into me adding it to the dude before him. 6:15 A regualar fuck bud 28 blk mix guy with a great 7" cock that shoots HUGE loads every time. I sucked him then he pumped his load also into my ass through the glroyhole. I finally jacked off after him.

No comments: