Sunday, February 13, 2005

hole and hole

A 42yo latin guy in the neighborhood came over and fed is fat 6" uncut cock to me through my glory hole till I swollowed his thick creamy cum. Some anonymous guy came over after him and had me back up to the glory hole and he fucked his load into me with his 7" cock. A 32 yo guy hit me up with no picture. He came over and fucked me on all 4's with his shaved 7.5" He couldn't stay hard but I'm pretty sure he came in me real quick, just wanted to cum twice and couldn't. A fuck bud hit me up for a quickie. He came in to my usual, naked, blindfolded and on all 4's. Slide his 8.5" cock into me and released his seed inside me. A guy, not sure of age or what he looked like, came over and fed his extreamy thick and rock hard 8" to me. Very thick and tasty cum too.

No comments: