Saturday, December 01, 2007

in the back

It was a cold and rainy evening last night, which seems to make all the guys horny. So after jumping in the shower, I got online. Right off the bat the 29yo with a thinnish 7" cock wanted to use my GH so I said sure. 10 mins later he stepped up to my gh and I sucked him hard then backed up onto his bare cock. He thrust away though I couldn't feel alot of it cus he is a bit thin, it still felt good. A few mins later he moaned softly as he spurted his cum up into me.

Back online I started talking to 2 different guys. The first one was a 38yo shorter semi muscular guy saying he had 7"uc. He lived near buy and was up for a quick fuck. The other guy was a 33yo black guy who was interested in using my ass to get off into. He said he had about 8". I set it up for the short guy to find me naked and on all 4's, and while waiting for him, talked more to the blk guy. The blk guy suggested fucking in the back of his SUV some were. Hell yeah, I was all into that. I gave him my addy, and told him to give me a bit to get ready and I'll message him when I'm ready. I got in position and the short guy came in right on time. He wasn't 7" but was uncut. I would say maybe more 5.5 and had a problem keeping it in me. Finally he just jerked off till close then fucked me quickly and came inside me. It took him FOREVER to get dressed, and he kept looking at me as I stood there telling me how hot I was. Thanks... (hurry up and get out of here I kept thinking!) I closed the door and quickly went back to the computer and told blk guy I was ready. He said he would pull up in 15 min out front in his green SUV. I cruised a bit more online then went down and stood in my garage as it lightly rained and waited.

After waiting 20 min in my garage I went back up and shot him a message saying maybe we missed each other or something came up. On a whim I ran back down and there was the green SUV. Ok, great, I didn't lock my door, don't have my cell or wallet... oh well, hope he dosn't kill me! I got in his SUV and found he was more like in his late 30's and a bit out of shape. Oh well, this still should be fun. He was new to the area so I quickly came up with a place to park, one of the office buildings near my gym. 5 mins later we pulled into a dark parking lot and got into the back of his SUV. He had the rear set down already and a blanket covering the whole back. I pulled off my track pants and Tshirt and was totally naked while he was still fumbling with his shoes. Finally he got naked. He had very dark smooth skin, a little pudgy with the starting of man boobs, slight gut, and his 8ish was more 7ish. He pulled out some silicone based lube and really slicked up my ass as he fingered me. Though it wasn't necessary since I had 2 loads already in me, but he didn't know that. We didn't even suck on each others cock, he just put my legs up and eased his bare cock into me. I worked my hole around his shaft trying to find out how he liked it. He would take a break finger my hole more and put more lube on his cock. Ok, so he likes a somewhat loose hole. So I relaxed and let him fuck me. All that lube and the cum reduced the friction that I was enjoying and now it didn't feel like much, but it was till a huge turn on to be naked in the back of some black dudes SUV as he barebacks me, and car headlights go by maybe 20 yrds away. He took a break again and fingered my ass more telling me how hot and wet my hole is. I asked him if he was close or not. He said he was. I asked if he was gona cum in me. He asked if thats where I wanted it. I told him yeah. Then he asked again if I wanted him too, like he was surprised. I wanted to tell him, dude... I don't even know your name or who you are, but we are naked in the back of your SUV and you have been fucking me bare for the last 15 20 mins and never brought up a condom at all, of course I want your load in me, and besides, you have been sinking your cock into 2 other dudes loads that I took just before you picked me up, does it really matter at this point? He started fucking me again with my feet up on the car ceiling while I tweaked his man boobs. A few mins later he started grunting and then I feel the searing hot spurts of his load. Damn his cum was hot! I totally felt 3 spurts and the warm sensation as he transfered his seed into my body was intense. I lost it and with only a few jerks I was spraying his dark chest with thick white creamy globs of my cum. We both laid back and rested a bit, then wiped up using a towel he had. We got dressed and got in the front and he drove me back in silence. At my place he said we needed to do that again, and I said sure, that was hot. I got out and he drove away. I had to jump in the shower cus I was all slicked up from the lube he used, otherwise I would have crawled right into bed.

No comments: