Tuesday, December 11, 2007

spotty connections

My internet has been acting up again. All weekend it would be up periodically. It made it hard to hook up. A couple times I'd be talking to someone about giving me their load and my net would go down. It was like I was on dial-up back in the 80's! It was frustrating and pissed me off. But Sunday I had a 3 hour stretch when it was working somewhat and got filled. It started off when the military black stud sent me a text asking if I was available. I told him to give me a 15 min lead and I defiantly will be.

1pm blk military god text me he would be over in 10 min. I was ready and said I would be in position. He came in to me face down on my bed, as he took off all he cloths. He rubbed me cheeks and I got up onto all 4's and he climbed up behind me. Already hard and poked around at my hole till he found the entrance then pushed his bare cock into me. I think I used a bit too much lube cus, it felt good, but not amazing like usual, but his low hanging balls bouncing off mine was still hot as hell. He had a firm grim on my hips and alternated from hard banging to slow and almost pulling out. 10mins into it he started doing short jabs with only his cock head, then rammed as deep as he could with a grunt and let his cum flow into me. He laid on top of me for a bit, then pulled out and collapsed on my bed next to me. I moved over and sucked the creamy white streaks off his deflating black shaft. He started getting sensitive, so I stopped. I would have loved to explore his body more but I could tell he was out of it. He got up and while getting dressed he asked if I had a soda or something, he needed suger. I don't drink soda, but actually had a can in my fridge and gave it to him. We chatted briefly about things, then he headed out. Now I was horny for more, and as luck would have it my internet was working. I shot a couple emails out to some regulars quick in case my net went down again. At least I could check them via my cell phone.

I got online and was hit up by this 38yo athletic shorter guy claiming 8". After chatting briefly he said he thought he visited my GH before. I didn't recall but he knew where I lived so I guess so! He was at a coffee shop near by and asked to stop by. I said give me 10min and I'll be at my GH ready. He came in and dropped his pants showing an average looking cock with a big blond bush. He didn't stick his cock through so I stood and pushed mine through. He sucked me for a bit then reached through and felt my ass as he sucked me. I took the hint and turned around and pressed my ass to the GH. He started eating my ass and fingering me, telling me how great my ass tasted. He didn't know but I'm sure it was the blk dudes cum that tasted so good. I then felt the blunt head of his cock at my hole as he pushed into me. Ok, his cock was prob at least 7" and decently thick it felt like. He fucked for a bit then went down as ate my ass out. Oh fuck yeah! He did this a couple times, and I'm sure some of the blk dudes cum was oozing out of me and slicked on his shaft, as he alternated fucking and eating my hole. Finally while eating my ass again, I heard him grunting like he was close, then fumbled around quickly and started to shoot as he tried to get his cock into me. The first warm splash of cum hit my crack, then he was able to get into me, giving me the remainder of his load. I never did see his hard cock. He quickly pulled out and got dressed, thanked me and left.

The 9" military guy who used my GH late at night a week or so ago hit me up online. We set up a time, but since he wasn't quite ready for now it was about 45min of down time. My net went down again! I got an email to my phone, the straight guy I sucked off last week was asking if my GH was up for business. Bingo! I hit him back, and he said he would be here in 10 mins. He came right in and dropped his shorts and presented me with his fat soft cock and perfect shaved big balls. I worked him over again as he moaned again, then went after his balls which he clearly enjoyed. I started a nice motion, going down on his shaft, and just like last time, with no warning or noise, he thick creamy load oozed out of his cock into my mouth. I swallowed his juice, and worked him a bit more as he just stood there enjoying it with semi hard cock. It wasn't getting hard again but I bet it would have if I kept going, but I had 9" coming soon, so I backed off. He pulled up his shorts and quietly left. (he emailed me later again, thanking me... what a polite hot straight stud!)

9" came in right on time, and pushed through his big cock and monster balls strapped off with a leather cock ring. I worked him good and hard, coating him with spit, then turned and backed up on to it. Once his shaft was completely in me, he took over and thrust into me, vocationally pushing in as deep as he could and resting a bit. He started thrusting faster then asked where I wanted his load. I said where ever you want. He replied, in your hole? I grunted a sure. A few seconds later I felt his shaft flex a bit as he kept thrusting. He kept thrusting but his cock was no longer rock hard. After a few mins of that I pulled off and went down on him and sucked his cock, cleaning off the cum. He also just stood there with his semi hard cock hanging through the GH was I licked and sucked, like he wanted more but wasn't quite ready for round 2. Finally I got tired but enjoying his cock, and pulled back. HE finally pulled his cock back through the GH. put his jeans back on and said thanks, and left.

My internet was still down, so I gave in and went to the gym. It was dead, I was hoping to jack one off in the showers with someone or have someone watch but it was just me in the locker room, so I did it myself and fired my load down the drain while fingering my cum filled hole.

No comments: