Wednesday, December 26, 2007

eggnogged

It was a pretty lame Xmas day so I got online. Nothing really happening, and I was horny as hell. Finally a guy hit me up and wanted to fuck me. Wasn't the hottest guy, but his cock looked good. He as 52, 5'8" 160lb pretty hair, athletic, and had a 6.5" uc cock with a big bulbous head. I told him I was only interested in an annon quickie. He said sure, and would be over in 20 min. While waiting to get in position, an old blk fuck bud of mine was hit me up. Its been a long time since we have fucked cus its hard for him to escape from his current BF. Last time I ran into him was at the gym and he was looking hot as hell! Well he said he could come by if I wanted. Sure! I knew it would take him a bit to get here since he lives out there a bit.

So I get in position and the first dude comes in, gets naked and started fingering my hole pretty hard. I don't mind some fingering but my hole is for cock and cum, not fingers! I finally backed off from him a couple times to give him the hint to cut it out and just mount me. He lubed up and pushed pretty hard to get his thick cock head to pop into me. It felt great just wish he was longer so I could feel it plunge into me deeper. He was moaning away till he asked me if I wanted it. I just groaned back yeah, and he pumped his seed up into me. I just laid back down face first, while he dressed, he patted my ass and left. He never saw my face, and I never saw what he really looked like.

I just got back to my computer and checked my messages, and there was one from the blk guy saying he was on his way, that was 30 min ago, so he was due any second and I was supposed to be in position. I just clicked off my monitor and he was at my door. I let him in and we went into the bedroom a got naked. His nice 8.5" blk cock swung back and forth as he got undressed and his nicely sculpted body looked hot! He knelt down and started to suck my cock so I sat on the edge of the bed. Soon he was working his way lower so I lifted my legs and he dove for my hole. He started probing deep as he at my ass, unknowingly eating out the 52yo's fuck from my hole that was injected into me only 10 mins earlier. He stood and spit on to his hard cock and eased his bare meat up into my cum and spit slicked hole. We fucked for a good 20-30 min in multipal positions till I ended up with my legs pinned on his shoulders and we were face to face. Then he told me, here it comes. With that he threw his head back and buried it as deep as he could and let the cum flow from his body directly into mine. I was rock hard by the time he pulled out and he went down on me. He then pushed 2 fingers into me and twirled them around mixing up the sperm, telling me how hot and wet my hole was, and that he could feel his load inside me. I blew a huge load and he tried to catch most of it in his mouth but most went all over his face. We cleaned up and chatted saying its been way to long and we will both make an effort to do it again sooner. I walked him to the door and wished him a merry xmas.

I was still a bit horny but satisfied enough for the moment that I stopped looking for more cock and cum. Some older guy and the hot black guys load was enough to give me a good holiday cheer, and I kept there seed in me the rest of the day

No comments: