Monday, December 17, 2007

take out

I was in the mood to travel for sex, but there was not much going on at 11pm. After chatting to a 40yo in shape smooth latino guy with an 8.5"uc cock, it seemed like my best option. His profile said safe sex, but there was no talk about it, so I hoped he would fuck me bare. I drove to his condo building and he answered the door in just a pair of jeans. He ushered me into his bedroom and said we had to be quite since he had guests in the other room. I quickly got naked and he pulled down his jeans. He had a really nice uc cock. More 8" but very nice. The picture I saw showed a nice mushroom head covered in skin but in real life it was more of a spade shaped cock head. But a still nice average thick cock. I went down on him and got him good and hard. He was breathing heavy and seemed to exhale while looking down watching me. That always annoys me when guys breath right into my face, and it didn't help that he had garlic breath. He got me up and sucked me a bit then I got on the edge of his bed with my ass up. He walked over to his dresser to get lube, but also grabbed a condom. Damn, oh well, hope he gets off quick while wearing that damn thing cus I'm not in the mood for waisting my time driving over not to get his load. He just lubed up my ass, put the condom on and mounted me. He threw a decent fuck but I was no longer into it since he had a condom on. He had me flip onto my back with my legs up and entered me that way. Again with the fuck'n exhaling in my face. I was just about over it trying not to look disappointed or tell him to stop breathing on me. Thankfully he started to get close, and said he wanted to cum on my face. If he said my mouth I would have but I though I might still get his load if he came in the condom. I just told him to go ahead and cum as he was fucking me so he did. He pulled out and started to take off the condom. I quickly got down on my knees and pushed his hands away. I pulled the condom off trying to keep as much of the thick creamy seed in it, and held it in my hand, and sucked his cock working out the rest of he cum. He reached for the condom saying he'll take it, and i shook my head no. Finally I stood up and he reached for the condom in my hand, and I said nah, I'll keep it. He just shrugged and put on a robe. I quickly got dressed and he walked me too the door. I figured maybe I'll eat out the cum on the elevator ride back down, but as I rounded the corner, there was the trash drop room. I paused and found the room unlocked. I stepped in to a nice closet sized room, pulled down my jeans and pushed the still warm cum filled condom into my ass and worked all the cum out of it and into my body. I dropped the now empty condom on the floor and walked out and headed home.

I got back online and started talking to this 32yo blk guy. Nice stats but no picture. He was working at a small independent motel / hotel only a few blocks from where I was just at. He wanted me to come over and fuck in the office unit of the motel. Sounded hot to me! He said if I've already been fucked then he's not into it. I lied and told him I haven't. So off I went and found the hotel. It was a nice place, not seedy or anything. As I was pulling in 2 fat ladys with luggage went into the lobby to check in, and I saw a nice looking bald black guy come from back and help them. I figured that was him so I waited in my car. It took them a while but finally they left and I called the number he gave me and went into the side office door. I walked in and it was dark with just a close circuit video monitor on showing different angles of the hotel. He was standing there with just an unbuttoned shirt on. I quickly got naked and got down my knees. He fed me a soft small shaved black cock that had a very tight cock ring on making his smallish balls look even smaller. It took a bit but finally his cock began to grow, and I was happy that it reached 7.5" with a nice smooth bulbous head. I got on all 4's on the small couch and presented him with my ass. He had some lube and coated his shaft and fingered some onto my hole then stepped up behind me. He rubbed up against my hole for a while and I started to think that he might not want to fuck me bare and get a condom also since we didn't discuss it before hand. But he then pushed his cock head into me bare and started to fuck. This guy knew how to fuck and I was rock hard in no time as he used me from behind. He pulled out after about 10 mins of fucking and stepped back. I turned over and lifted my legs up thinking he wanted a different position but he went to the side and fed me his cock some. Then he lubed up and got on his knees and lined up his cock and sank all the way into me. I started to play with his chest finding he had a really nice body. A natural athletic build that was nice and smooth, and reaching with my other hand I grabbed onto his firm smooth ass and pulled him into me deep. He moaned as I tweaked his nipples and he said I was gona make him nut again. I was surprised and asked, you already came? He said yeah, the threw his head back and hammered hard a couple jabs and softly gasped for breath. He quickly pulled out and walked away to grab a towel before I could suck his cock more. I started to stroke my cock and he walked back into the room to find me with my legs up and 2 fingers in my ass feeling his hot fuck he just left inside me and firing my own load all over my chest. He just laughed and said, damn thats hot as fuck. He tossed me a towel and I cleaned up my chest, got dressed. We both said thanks to each other and I headed out. I hope to see him online again, he was hot and fucking in the hotel office right behind the counter was hot!

No comments: