Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Torpedoed

Stopped at my fav bookstore yesterday afternoon. Its been a while since I've been there. Not much going on, 2 booth were occupied, a freaky looking fat goth looking guy was leaning against the wall chipping some of the black nail polish off his fingernails and an average doppy looking guy walking around slowly from end to end. I went into a booth to watched a video for a while and found a nice puddle of cum on the bench. So I scooped it up and fingered some of it into my ass, and used the rest to jack off with. I went back and hung out staring at the movie selection wall. A early 20's looking black kid came in. He looked a little funny dressed in retro thug cloths. The silvery blue baggy jeans with matching jean jacket, white shirt and white baseball hat on off to the side. He went into a booth, locked it and started watching a video. I hung out a bit longer and heard him drop more money, figured he was there to take care of himself. I took a booth next to his, left the door ajar and stood and watched another video. I dropped more money also cus it was just at a really good part of a hot guy I wanted to see more off. I heard Thug's door open and he walked by and he glanced in as I stood there. A few moments later he showed up again near my door and gave me a nod. I stepped back a bit to give him room if he wanted to come in. He glanced around then quickly entered my booth. We booth stood there for a bit watching the video and not making any moves, so I started to rub my cock through my jeans. He started to do the same also. I pulled my cock out as he watched, then he fumbled with his belt and worked his jeans down, then lifted his over sized tshirt up as he pushed his boxers down.

He was a really skinny guy underneath those baggy cloths. As he boxers came down he showed a neatly trimmed triangle bush and nice smooth balls, and a semi hard cock that had a definite tapper to it being much thicker at the base. I stroked him as he stroked me. He grew to about 7.5 maybe 8". I could tell he was impressed that I was bigger then him as he kept feeling every part of my cock. I finally went down on him and found it very easy to get almost his whole cock in my mouth due to its shape. I was loving his low hanging smooth balls while i was sucking him, they were near perfect. I stood and pushed my jeans down and he went down on my cock. He couldn't keep me hard cus all he was doing was putting my cock in his mouth with no friction. He finally stood and we went back to jacking each other. He started to let his hands roam, feeling up my chest, down my thighs, and finally to my ass. I arched my back a bit and spread my legs as best I could with my jeans around my ankles. It took him a while of rubbing my ass cheeks till he worked a finger down my crack and found my lightly cum slicked hole. I'm sure he thought it was lube and I was ready to get fucked cus he soon was standing behind me rubbing his cock up and down my crack. I reached back and coated his shaft with some spit and lined it up and slowly back onto it. He just stood there, leaning back agianst the wall, and lightly wispered, oh fuck... oh fuck yeah. Once I had his whole cock up in me, I just worked my hole around his shaft for a bit. Then he started taking short jabs, pushing in and out a couple inches. That only lasted a couple mins till I felt his bony hips bang against my ass and he exhaled sharply. I felt his cock twitch inside me as he shot his load. He then just stood there with his cock still all the way in me, and I quickly jacked off and shot my load all over the floor. I pulled off him and he quickly wiped some of the thick creamy load that clung to his cock head off with his shirt. I would have loved to have sucked that clean, but he started getting dressed. I pulled up my jeans and nodded to him, and stepped out of the booth. He locked the door behind me and dropped more money. I didn't see if there was anyone new here or not. I just headed out.

No comments: