Thursday, December 20, 2007

black then white then black then white...

I took the afternoon off from work in hopes of getting ready for the holidays. It didn't happen, but I did take a few loads of cum in me. I got online when I got home and right away I got a message from a blk guy who fucked me long ago, a year or maybe even 2 ago. Hot 5'7" muscular 32yo smooth blk guy with 9" thick cock. He hit me up and wanted to fuck on his way to work. I don't remember much of our last fuck other then he had a great thick 9" cock, and he fucked me bare. We set up a time where I was to be naked on the bed with my ass up.

He came in and while taking off his cloths stuck his face into my crack and started lapping at my hole. Once naked I got on all 4's at the edge of the bed while he slide his cock up and down my crack as he slowly got hard. I reached under and felt his low hanging smooth sack with nice balls swinging. He got hard, but not fully, and with just some spit he worked his still growing cock up into me. With slow strokes he thrust away till his cock got rock hard. He piston fucked me then slow thrust pulling almost all the way out. I think he liked looking down and seeing his big black cock going in and out of me. I also noticed he seemed to like it best if I loosened up and didn't milk his cock. Cus his cock would get really hard then. He really hammered me pretty hard and after 15 min or so, I had to switch positions. Being he was only 5'7" my legs were spread wide so my ass was low enough at the edge of the bed and I couldn't stay in the position longer. I turned and laid on my back and held my legs up at the edge of the bed. I looked down and his cock was still rock hard but it was all slicked up and creamy white at the base. Made me wonder if he already came or not, it sure as hell looked like it. He plunged back into me really getting in deep banging up against my kidneys, causing some discomfort but I was not gona slow him down. I was in heaven feeling my hole stretched around his big beautifully bare black cock while I tweaked his stubby nipples. Another 10 mins of him banging away and he tilted me up and banged deep. I felt the hot splash s of his cum up inside me and I looked him in the eyes and said, you just came didn't you. He smiled and said yeah. I told him I totally felt it inside me. He kept thrusting even though his cock was semi hard, and finally my legs got tiered and he pulled out. I quickly went down to my knees and put his whole spongy semi hard cock into my mouth and sucked it clean of cum while he moaned softly. I had me stand and he tried to get me off but I told him I prob won't get off even though my cock was hard. We chatted a bit while he got dressed, and talked about doing it again, sooner and not waiting as long. He headed out before I remember to ask him if he came more then once. I'll ask next time I see him online.

I got back online and a guy who used my GH a good 6 month ago wanted to use it again. He was 42, 6'3" 170lb, thin in shape, with a perfect 7.5" cock. I remember last time he was over I came but he didn't while fucking me through the GH, and he fucked me for quite a while too. I told myself I'll get his load this time. I was set and ready and he came in and took off his jeans and stepped up. I worked his soft cock till it stood straight out. Good and slick with spit, I turned and eased it up into me. He took over thrusting. God damn, I was rock hard and could easily shoot again before him, he knows how to fuck!!! My hard cock just bounced back and forth while he used my ass. I even had to pinch off my cock to keep myself from cumming with out touching myself, and this was all with in 5 mins of the fuck. He didn't last a long time like last time, and soon let out a little growl and transfered his sperm into my body also. I dismounted and lightly sucked his cock briefly but he was now sensitive, and pulled back. He dressed and headed out as I got a text message to my phone.

The text was from someone I didn't know. After a bit back and forth, guess his friend told him about my GH and he wanted to try it, and was near by shopping and could be over in 15 mins. I have not idea who it was but if a one of my regulars (the only ones that have my #) thought it was good enough to pass my # on, then I figured thats good enough for me. I was at the GH ready when he came in, but he didn't step up. Then he got down and looked through. Ok, poor GH etiquette!!!! Then he asked me to put my dick through. The guy was starting to piss me off. I put mine though but the guy could not suck at all, and I felt teeth. I backed off after only a min or so, and he flopped his cock though. Huh, ok. A meaty blk cock, fully shaved and looked to be quite muscular based on his mid section. His cock was about 8" and spongy thick. We traded back bj's back and forth and he started drooling precum even though his cock never did get rock hard. And his precum was very very bitter. Finally I turned and pressed my ass against the hole and he fingered it a bit then nudged his bare cock into me. It felt pretty good considering he was not that hard. He thrust a bit till his cock poped out of me. He fingered me a bit more while I could tell he was jacking off, then he pushed his cock head into me and exhaled as he pumped his bitter cum into me. I pulled off and went down on his still spongy thick cock. tasting more of that bitter cum. Too bitter for me, I needed a mint after that! He pulled up his pants and quietly left. Not sure who he was, but had a great cock with a lot of potential, but bad GH etiquette and never got really hard.

I got online again and the 9" military guy hit me up. Ok, I'm game for this thick rock hard cock! He said he was gona wear a metal cock ring this time. Fine with me, I don't care! Ha arrived 20 min later and I saw all of his cloths hit the floor before he stepped up completely naked. I sucked him good and hard, then I think he though I was gona back up onto it but instead I pushed my rock hard cock up next to him. It took him a min, but he realized it and was soon sucking me. I'm pretty sure he was surprised to find that I could hold my own against his piece of meat. I pulled back and his slab poked though again. I worked him over good getting it coated with spit, then turned and impaled myself on his bare cock. I think that metal cock ring made him thicker and harder then normal cus I felt very full, and he was going deep and grinding it up into me feeling his big ball sack rub up against my ass. I never lost my hard on and only a few min into it he told me he was gona cum and I just moaned fuck yeah. He slowed down and rested inside me till I pulled all the way off him. I went down on him and right away I could taste that bitter bitter cum from the black guy. I got worked up and quickly stood and shot my load all over his still hard cock. I was tempted to back up onto it again, but instead, I went down on him, savering my own cum that clung to his thick veiny shaft as he moaned softly. Finally I let him go and he stepped back and put his clothes back on and left.

Since I just came I was gona call it quites and hit the gym. As I was getting my gym bag together I got a text. The trim little 26 yo blk kid with the 9" cock text me saying he could be over in 15 min. Oh what the hell. I told him sure. I met him at the door and we went into my bed room. By the time he was naked he was rock hard. He climbed onto the bed and went between my legs and sucked me some before lifting my legs up, applied some spit to his cock and slowly sank his bare cock up into me. Its been a while since I've had a streak of larger cocks in me in a row, so the cum was pretty far up inside me for him to noticed I already had a few assorted loads up inside me. This kid has such a hot body, not the prettiest face, but tight tone smooth body and that man sized cock on him. Fuck yeah, I was loving it. He obviously did too cus I could tell he was trying to hold back but gave in and just spewed his juice up into me. We were both out of breath after that quick and feverish fuck, but it was defiantly hot. He got up and pulled his cloths on while I still laid there. I followed him to the door and said thanks.

My hole was now throughly used and happily filled with assorted cum. Now I debated on maybe finding more to inject into me, but I had to hit the gym. I'm right on the edge at the moment of reaching 3 goals at the gym, and even more cock and cum in me wasn't gona stop me from hitting them. So off I went, keeping the creamy seed inside me and hit the gym and had an amazing work out. Damn I felt good after all of that.

No comments: