Tuesday, December 04, 2007

step right up

I was able to swing it so I had the afternoon off. After debating on what I was in the mood for, I figured some anon load through my GH would fit the bill. I was quickly hit up by my frequent user, saying he might have a bud join him. I didn't even ask who it was, just said ok. I was at my GH ready when they showed up.

He stepped up first and I sucked his cock good and hard then he stepped back and a meaty uncut dark brown cock flopped through. I knew this cock! It was the latino dude who used to fuck me occationaly! Not sure how those two hooked up or met, but at least I knew they both were fine with fucking me bare. The uncut cock got good and hard so I backed up onto it and he started fucking me. Only a few mins later he was grunting and shooting his load into me. I didn't even move my ass, and my bud quickly pushed in his rock hard 7.5 thick cock. His cock felt so much better, but it always does feel good to have my hole stretched around his meat. I think this was the first time he knowingly fucked me with another dudes load in me. He hammered away, all slicked with the latino's load, till he buried it deep into me and added his seed to me also. I slid off and quickly went down on him and sucked his cum slicked shaft like I always do. He pulled back, thanked me, and they both headed out.

The 7" skinny dick from the other day wanted a quick fuck, I said sure. He came over and pushed it through. He just shaved off all his pubic hair, and was all smooth now. I worked his cock hard, then backed up onto it. Still couldn't feel much cus its so skinny but he seems to like my ass cus like last time a couple mins later he was moaning and adding his cream to the mix inside me.

Next was this straight guy wanting a blowjob. He sent me just a cock pick and it looked hot, shaved and thick sticking out of jeans. He said he was a typical stocky straight guy, 6" 215lb and 7". I debated on him, but said sure. He came over and at first I though it was my tattoo muscle regular. His cock was almost identical to his. His big balls were shaved smooth, trimmed patch, and his cock was just as fat as tattoo's. And I would have said 7.5" The thing was near perfect. And I would stay he was stocky at all, from what I could tell of his mid section, he looked pretty damn hot actually. He seemed to love what I was doing to his meat, I sucked his balls some and he was moaning like a bitch in heat. I went back to working his shaft and he unexpectedly lost his load, as it dribbled out of his cock and into my mouth. Damn tasty load too! I want more of that dudes cock and cum, defiantly! (he emailed me later thanking me and said maybe he might try fucking, he's never fucked a guys ass but might want to, loved my GH, and the way I sucked. I will be trying to get him to shoot his load up into me soon, thats for sure!)

Next was a 6'4" guy with 8.5". I was on the phone with this 22yo who was all confused as to where I was so he could use my GH when he came in and flopped his meat through. I told the boy to text me when he got here so I could be ready for him, ended the call and went to work on this new cock. He was tall thats for sure. His cock was at upper end of my GH which is unusual. I sucked him and he had one of those slightly tapered cut cocks that went to a thicker base with average balls. His cock got good and hard but I would put it more at 8 since my cock is bigger. I worked him for a while then put some spit on my hole, and backed up onto it. The guy acted like he won the lottery or something as his bare cock slowly went into my body. Saying, oh fuck, oh god, on man.... He took over and thrust, it felt great in me but he was so worked up that with in a min or two he swore and I felt his cock twitch as he transfered his sperm into me. He rested with his cock in me for a bit then I pulled off and quickly sucked his cock clean, as he said, DAMN, fuck yeah! He pulled up his jeans and headed out. (he also emailed me later and thanked me for the hot mouth and hot ass, I replied and told him any time he needed to use my GH - hit me up)

Ugggh. The boy!
This morrocan type latino boy hit me up to use my GH. I had to call him cus he was at a coffee shop. He sent me a pix. 22 5'6" 140lb, cute, said he as 6.5uc. I called and told him to text me when he got here so I can be ready. Nope. he just comes to my door and knocks. Ok, guess no GH, whats the point now!!! He was cuteish, but had that wild uncut wavy hair. He could be so much cuter if he or some guys didn't think the 70's hair was back in style! We went into my bed room, and I dropped my shorts, He took off his cloths except for his underwear. Then he starts working me over and trying to suck me. Ok he was started to piss me off. I'm naked, he's not, I'm the oral bttm, he's not... yeah my cock is big but still!!! Finally he took off his underwear and out sprang a 6"thinnish uc cock. Ok, fine, I'll suck him off and get him out of here. He laid back and I worked him over, obviously giving him the best head he has ever had cus he was going nuts. Then he asked to fuck me. Sure! With out giving him a chance to do anything I climbed on top of him and sat down on his bare cock. I could tell he was a bit hesitant, but he didn't stop me. He fucked me for a bit that way, then had me get on all 4's and mounted me that way. He was getting close and asked me where he should shoot. I said, go a head man. He stopped and said thats too much, I want to cum on your chest. Fine, I figured get off and get out of here so I can move on to my next load. He straddled my chest and started jacking quickly. I could see his shaft was slicked up from the cum inside me, all frothy and white but he didn't seem to notice it. He shot his load and fed me some of it as it shot. Not a bad load though I would have preferred to swallow all of it. Then he laid down on my bed. We rested very briefly then I got up and got a towel, signaling him to move along. Then he starts giving me the 3d degree about we shouldn't have fucked bareback. I stopped him and said we were both caught up in the moment, don't blame just me! Then he went on asking me when the last time I barebacked. I wanted to laugh at him. What a stupid dumb ass. I said its been a while (30min to an hour is a while isn't it?) I would have love to have seen his face if I told him I had multiple anonymous loads in me right now and his bare cock was being coated with their fuck as he barebacked me also. He finally calmed down a bit but just laid on my bed wanting to chat while I stood there with shorts on. I all but said, its time for you to leave! Finally he started getting dress which took forever also. I walked him to the door and he gave me a peck on the cheek and left. Ugggh, what a lame dumbass fuck, at least he fucked me for a bit bare and I got to tast some of his cum.

I had plans at 8, but last min, a guy in my area wanted a NSA blowjob through my GH. I said sure. He said he 38, 6'3" and 7.5"c. Fine, I wanted one more load. He came over right on time and pushed through his cock. He had a smallish tight ball sack but it was getting cool outside. His cock didn't look like much but sure enough, he was a grower! His cock got much thicker then I though, had a slight twist to it, and a very slight arc downward. It wasn't bend downward like my all time fav cocks, but those are so hard to find. I made up my mind that this cock is going in my ass even though he was looking just for head. I worked him over bringing him to edge a few times till he would back off from the GH to make it last, then finally I slicked him up good and backed up to the hole, and hoped he would mount me. He did. Fuck yeah his meat felt good in my sloppy hole, and he knew he had some bend to his cock and worked it that way grinding a bit having it tap areas most guys don't. The dude knew how to fuck! Like blowing him, he would get worked up then push all the way into me and rest a bit, then start all over. My own cock was beyond rock hard and dripping precum, more so then it has in a long long time. Finally I couldn't take it anymore. My legs were getting tired being in that position, and that cock in me felt so damn good, I gave in and started to stroke. I started moaning and shaking and shot my load. He obviously knew I was cumming as he quickly picked up the pace and pumped me fast and hard then groaned as he pushed as deep as he could and whitewashed my insides. My legs were a bit wobbly after that, since he was at my GH for almost 20min. (he also emailed me and said I have a great ass and wants to fuck me again, I replied most defiantly, thanked him for the load and told him he has an amazing cock)

I had to clean up quick since I was now late, but it was so worth it. 7 loads from 7 strangers that i have no idea who they are, or what they look like (except for the 22yo)

No comments: