Sunday, December 23, 2007

fooled ya

So I have a generic profile online showing my face n body, along with my slutty profile. This really hot guy won't reply to a single message to my generic profile, but will hit ME up all to my slutty ass shot only profile. I don't quite get it. Well he really wanted to come over and fuck me last night. I wasn't sure since he ignores me when I try to talk to him with my regular profile. Then I thought about it, fuck him, I have needs and wants, if he wants to fuck me and find out its me I don't give a crap. He only had time for a quick fuck so I told him I'll be naked and on all 4's. He said he might want some head also. Fine.

He came over and walked into to me naked ass up, and was whispering damn, nice, hot ass.... He got naked and I got on all 4's at the edge of the bed. He rubbed my ass while I reached under with some spit and stroked his soft cock till it got to its 7.5" sized. With a little poking and prodding I got his bare cock up into me and he started to fuck me. His hands roamed over my body, grabbing my chest, my cock, my arms. He threw an ok fuck, nothing great. I moved forward and he climbed onto the bed behind me and laid on top of me while fucking me. MMM, his lightly hairy chest felt so good on me while he short thrust. I reached back and grabbed his smooth meaty muscular ass and pulled him in deep. Wow, that felt like a nice ass he has! He nuzzled my neck and we locked fingers as his breathing got harder, till he groaned and emptied his balls up into me. He laid on top of me for a bit, I think we both enjoyed that. Finally he pulled back and his cock came out of me. I just laid there face down as he got dressed and quietly left.

I shot him a message saying thanks and felt good, and I'm up for it again if he wanted. 15min later I get a reply. "Fuck that was hot! You have the tightest ass, and the hottest body!!! I can't wait to do it again, I'm horny again just thinking about it" Wonder if he knows its me or not. Since he never saw the front of me, I'm not sure. Nor do I care. He's just hot and I want more of him inside me. He might find out soon enough.

1 comment:

Gaz said...

Hot scenes man. I love getting gang fucked or fucked over and over and so loved your hot scene. I have added your blog to my bloglist. Hope you add mine http://gaysexslut.blogspot.com