Wednesday, March 09, 2005

In and out

A 42yo blk dude came over to fuck me. Had a nice 8.5" uc cock but couldn't get it hard so he left. Was talking to the bttm boy I knock up every now and then. He wanted me to come over but I told him not till he gets a load in him first this time. He finaly found a dude. I headed over and hung out outside till he text messaged me that he just left. I got the message as I saw a guy leave the apt building. I went into find his used cum dripping hole up on all 4's and ready. I ate his hole out tasting the other dudes cum, then fucked him some then ate his hole out some more. Finally I thrusted up into him really hard and deep, I could tell he was uncomforable and I was hitting a little too deep, but I told him I wanted to plant my seed as far up into him as I could. I walked out still hard and a couple guys on the street noticed my big bulge.

No comments: