Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Monday nights mix

When I got home from work I had a message from a 23yo kid who fucked me once before. He came over to find me in my usual blidfolded and on all 4's. Hes hung about 6.5" but everytime he shoots inside me I can feel heat of his cum flooding my insides. Its always a hot feeling. There wasn't much online so I went to get a beer and and see if anything was going on in the backroom area. Nothing, so I stopped at the bookstore on my way home. I came out of the booth and there was this early 30's blk guy talking to someone around the corner. I went into another booth and left the door ajar like usual with my pants down ass showing twards the door. The blk guy came in while cupping my ass. After he locked the door he bent me over and ate my ass out till he stood up and pulled out his hard 8.5" uc cock. He bent me over and forced his bare cock up into me. He fucked me till he was starting to cum, and pulled out before I could keep him from doing so, so I turn quickly and swollowed his remaining spurts of cum. After leaving the booth I opened another to find a stocky guy strocking his 7" cock. I stepped in and went down on him. After he asked me if he could cum in my mouth I swollowed his tasty load. I messed around online a bit and was about to call it a night since it was nearing 2am when there was a message in a chat room from a dude who was looking to get off and would be outside stroking near X and Y streets, then logged off. I love outdoor stuff so I quickly grabed my keys and went. I parked and walked around the corner of the steets and saw him sitting on some steps rubbing his crotch. As I neared he pulled his 7.5" cock out of his shorts and showed it off to me. I went up the steps and started sucking him off. He had grey hair, probibly late 40's early 50's stocky and pretty average looking. His cock was pretty thick and tasted great. He kept asking me to come inside but I refused. Finally he got up and steped into the elcove of the door way where is was more sucluded, and stood there jacking his cock, and motioned me up. I did and he went down on me for a bit, then turned me around and ate my ass out for a while. He stood up and jabbed his cock at my ass till he finaly forced it up into me. I got totaly turned on and rock hard, bent over with my pants down as this older guy who was a total stranger was barebacking me outside. I noticed some kid in the park across the street hanging around glancing over every now and then. I lost it and shot my load. The guy pulled out to watch, then forced me to bend over again so he could get off. A couple mins later pumped his load into me and pulled out. I pulled up my pants and left, telling him to have a good night.

No comments: