Saturday, March 05, 2005

Bathhouse banging

Due to the weather, I desided to stay in town for my 3 day weekend, and hit the tubs. Fri night I checked in around 8:30 and put on the waiting list for a room. Of the 18 who fucked me, 5 used a condom and 2 did not cum, and I sucked off 3. Quite a few uneventful fucks, I'll just highlight some good ones. While waiting for my room, I was in the bunk room letting #3 fuck me, and an older latin guy dropped his towel and fed me his cock. I could have sworn it was pumped becasue it was extreamly fat and spongy, but the more I sucked it, it got rock hard and truly beer can thick. Some of the sweetest tasting precum too. He got shy after we started to draw a crowd and I lost him the rest of the night. Got my room around 11, and my first fuck in my room was by #8. A nice 8" latin cock started fucking me doggystyle and he cracked open my door. He made no notion but I totaly felt him cum inside me with the warm sensation deep up inside me. He kept fucking me though so I was not sure, until I felt it again about 5mins later. When he pulled out I noticed there were 2 other guys in my room waiting. Imidiatly a thin little guy mounted me till he came, then some guy with tattoo's stepped up and fucked me. 2 more guys were already in my room waiting their turn too. An older grey haired guy came really quick, then a bearish guy stepped up and shut the door. He fucked for a while before he tensed up and came in me also. His cock was all white and frothy, coated with whipped cum. #15 was white guy with this mexican dude. The mex seemed like he was there to watch and play with us while #15 fucked me. Kinda odd, but ok. A bit later #15 gave me his phone and email info asking if I wanted to do it again. #16 was a guy who just came into my room! I had my door closed and was just resting for a bit, and this dude just came into my room, lifted my legs and fucked me. He told me after he came in me that he was saving his load for me all night, and wanted to give it to me before he left. #18 was with the mexican dude again. I think the mex was out finding guys to fuck me so he could watch. I was laying showing my ass with the door open when they came in so I didn't really see #18. I was up on all 4's and #18 started to jack my cock while he fucked me. I shot my load, and shortly after #18 came up in me. The mex dude left and #18 sat back to cath his breath. I turned over to check him out. He was a tall smooth skinny kid with blond shaggy hair - very surfer like all of 21yo if that. His eyes got all wide when he saw me, and I tried to talk to him but he was like a deer in headlights. My first guess was that he was thinking, oh gawd, I just fucked that?!?! Like he stooped so low. But then he meekishly asked me if that was ok for me, and if was alright. Then I relized that he was suddely intimiated by discovering that he fucked god or something. Before he left he told me I was really hot, and again asked if he was ok. LOL He was too funny. It was 3:30am and my hole was starting to get sore so I headed home. I have the whole weekend yet!

1 comment:

b_rider said...

It was great to hear what the last guy said.