Friday, March 25, 2005

From 9 to 1

I was gona go to the baths, but after chatting to a dude, I agreed to met him at a bookstore. When I got there there was only a stocky, shaved head black guy there. I showed my ass through the booth door, and the black dude came in, we exchanged some head. He was 8" cut but had tons of extra skin. He discovered my hole was lubed and ready so he bent me over and forced his cock into me. I had to back off for a sec and force myself to relax, he was thicker then I thought. He pushed back into me and fucked me till he asked if I wanted his nut. I gave him a yeah, and he pushed his cock into me as far as he could and planted his seed into me. The dude I was supposed to meet came into my booth next, bent me over right away and slide his 6.5 but quite thick cock into me. He kept pulling out cus he was trying to make it last longer, but finally gave in and came in me. It was pretty dead in the place so I was thinking about leaving till this late 20's Asian mix guy came back wearing tight sweatpants. I went into a booth with the door ajar showing my ass again. He came up and watched for a while till he opened my door looking for aproval. I could clearly see his hard cock down his leg, so I stepped forward. He kept my back to him and I felt his cock on my ass. I bent over and he nudged his cock into me. He fucked me till he held me tight as he came in me. After he pulled out I got to see he had a pretty nice 7.5" cock. He asked for my # so I gave it to him cus I can never have enough cum doners. I headed back home and had a couple messages for me. I set up times for 2 buds, a 7.5 cock and the 7"uc asian kid again to used my gloryhole. For the first time I backed up to the hole after sucking the 7.5 dude, and he banged my ass hard and fast till he pulled out and jacked his load into my mouth. The asian kid only lasted about 5 mins till he spurted into my mouth. Mix his me up, a fuck bud, he often fucks me at the bookstore since its close to him and he can't host. I agreed to meet him there. We went right into a booth where we both got compleatly naked. I sucked him hard then using the footstool I got on all 4's. he fucked a load into me then asked me to suck him. I got down and sucked his cock bakc hard then he turned me over and fucked another load into me. Coming out of the booth there was a pretty hot older black guy. He checked me out then went into a booth. I went to his open door and saw him stoking and he motioned me in. He had a good 8.5c" cock that was spongy like it was pumped earlier or something. We exchanged some head, then he put on a leather cock ring and had me bend over. He worked his semi hard spongy thick cock into me and fucked me. I could feel his cock stiffen but it was still spongy. I could feel the heat of his cum inside me when he shot. I hope to see him again

No comments: