Monday, March 07, 2005

Hungover monday

Kind hung over but horny as usual. A 42yo thin guy hit me up to use my gloryhole. He fed me a near perfect 8" uncut cock with tons of forskin. He shot his load right down my throat so I didn't get to tast it really. A blk dude hit me up, wanted me to come suck him off while sitting back on his couch. I showed up and he let me in with his sweat pants down and aready stroking. He was right, he cock was 10x6 and huge balls straped off by a cock ring. I took special care not to scrap my teeth. He just sat back and let me work his big black cock till he came, filling my mouth with a large but pretty tastless load. He asked if I bottomed also, and that we should take pix next time. A blk fuck bud hit me up for a lunch time peice of ass. He was on his way when another latin fuck bud hit me up. He wanted my used hole after the blk guy. Blk guy didn't have much time so he fuck 7.5" cock into me till he came up in me and took off, and latin guy showed up about 5mins later and just slide his 7"uc cock right into me. He came really quick, but kept going till he fired another load into me. I got a message from this 23yo blk kid who has been pestering me to get up in my ass. I finally gave in and drove out to his place. His 8" cock didn't get really hard until it was in me. He fucked me for about 5min before he squirted his seed into me. The 26yo BB top wanted to stop by on his way home from work and fuck me through the GH again. I sucked his thinish 7" cock till hard then back up onto it. He only lasted a couple mins before he added his cream to the mix that was already in me. I finally jacked off so I could get some things done at the end of my 3day weekend.

No comments: