Sunday, March 20, 2005

A week and today

The week: Jack stopped by again, he always messages me that he dosn't like fucking without a condom but again after I sucked on his big knob, he had me turn around and back up to the gloryhole and he proceeded to fuck his load up into me. The muscle asian dude stopped by again and feed me his 7"uc curved cock with a tangy load. Late night Sat, the 24yo bttm boy hit me up, so I stoped by at 2:30 and fucked a huge load up into him then proceeded to piss what felt like a gallon into him. I layed back on his bed and he snuggled up on my chest, I ended up spending the night, and the boy kept my cum and piss in him till after I left at 8am. Today: I didn't realy start going till late afternoon but I made up for it. Ray came over (8"uc latin stud) again and banged on into my while on my bed. A semi frequent fuck hit me up. 38yo with 8"c came over to me blindfolded and on all 4's. He came really quick inside me. The skinny little dude with the average cock wanted to fuck me again, so I said ok. By then Ray shot me a message and I told him I had another lined up. He wanted to watch so he turned right back and came over. They showed up right around the same time. They both took turns fucking me for a while till I sat on the skinny dude and Ray pushed in from behind me so I was taking both their cocks. Skinny dude shot his load into me, Ray pulled out and jacked till he was close then pushed into me and added another load up into me. I cleaned up and went to dinner with a friend who was in LA for leather weekend and caught up. Came home to a message from punk dude who wanted to get off at my gloryhole and asked if his friend could come too. They showed up on time and took turns letting me suck thier cocks. Punk dudes 7" thinish downward curved cock, and his friend, a latin mix maybe, with 8". I really had to work the 8", but finaly got his load. Punk dude steped up next and I worked him for a couple mins till he shot a Huge load. Must have been a couple days worth cus I had to swollow twice. And I swear that dude has the tastiest cum, I'd drink that every day if I could. I have a couple other offers out there, but I work in the am and need to catch up on my sleep from crashing at bttm boys place.

No comments: